Chapter 3: Pleasure

Marcus watched Mira as she shrugged off her dress. She lifted her arms to her head and held her hair in her hands only to let it fall to her shoulders again.

Her breasts were flawless as they heaved in her tight but perfect bra. He couldn't wait to squeeze and taste them. He really wanted to place his cock in between them and make her squeeze it with them. Marcus chuckled. I need to keep it classy tonight, he thought, tossing his t-shirt on the floor. He walked toward her, unbuckling his pants.

"Fuck!" Marcus hissed, pulling her waist, bringing her body flush against his. Her hands went around his neck, and she leaned into his ear. She smelt good, whether it was her arousal he could smell or her delicate skin. It was intoxicating and messing with his senses.

"Do it then," she hissed, nipping on his earlobe. The throbbing between her legs was starting to get unbearable. She wanted, no, she needed him inside her.

Marcus kissed her, his tongue skimming the outside of her lips, making her part them. He dived in, his tongue exploring every bit of her mouth, torturing and pleasing her all at the same time. Mira ran her fingers across his chest, her thumb teasing his tiny nipples as they hardened in response. He groaned, her sweet touch making him delirious. She felt her bra slip off. Marcus bent down and started pleasuring her nipples with his mouth, wet tongue and fingers all touching and exploring.

"Get on the bed," Marcus commanded, his voice sounding deep, his eyes glued to her body. Mira moved back and fell on the bed obediently. He walked toward her like a man on a mission and got on his knees. He brought her leg up to his chest and slipped off her sandal and did the same with her other leg.

"Let me worship your body," Marcus hissed, sucking on her big toe at first and kissing his way up her leg. He placed hot kisses on the inside of her thighs, working his way up.

Mira had never had a guy tell her he wanted to worship her before, but if this was what it was, she loved it.

"Ssss..." Mira hissed when he ran his index finger on her opening. Her lacy thong covering just enough of her lady parts but thin enough to feel his teasing fingers.

Marcus hooked his finger under the rim of her underwear. He was in no rush. He wanted to touch and tease every part of her body. He hooked her silky, soft legs onto his shoulders and pushed her underwear to the side. Mira gasped in pleasure as his finger came into contact with her slit. She felt her already hardened clitoris tingle in anticipation as he ran his finger up and down her slit slowly. She was already dripping. The front of her panties was a wet mess.

Mira gripped the sheets when Marcus buried his head in her privates. His tongue was barely touching her, but the sensation she felt was mind-blowing. He grunted and gripped the lace of her panties, causing a slight tear as he yanked them off. He wasted no time plunging his tongue into her.

"Mmm... even sweeter than I thought," Marcus murmured, his voice deep and throaty as he plunged a finger into her. He let his finger rest inside her just flicking occasionally while he sucked on her clitoris, licking and sucking in turns.

Mira couldn't help it; she screamed!

"Ranulph... Ran!" She gasped, using his surname. His first name didn't measure up to what he was doing to her. She came, but he kept going as he plunged another two fingers into her. Her whole body was rigid as she came again and arched her back off the bed. Sweat beads lined her top lip as Marcus kept going, his tongue now deep inside her, his thumb gently stroking her bean. She didn't know how much more she could take. She shot up straight and cradled his head in between her thighs as she orgasmed again. She fell onto the sheets and watched him pull off his pants and underwear, leaving his hard pole standing at attention.