"Do you know 'Trios'? I'm there now. Join me," Mira said, feeling a little shy. She hoped she didn't come off as being too forward. She bit her bottom lip as she waited for his response. She breathed out when Marcus told her he would be there in fifteen minutes.

Mira still had a grin on her face as she approached her friends. "Good news, Mira?" Taylor questioned with a smile on her face as Mira sat down next to her. Dancing with that guy Mira had left her with had given her courage. She had decided she would tell Mira that she was gay and how she felt about her. She couldn't keep pretending it was enough just to be friends.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I'm glad I took the plunge and got that Brazilian wax last week. I just might be getting some real soon," Mira said chuckling as the girls huddled around her so they could hear her.

"Girl, you met someone on your way to the bathroom?" Leanne asked.

"No. You guys remember that fine detective from Preston weirdo's party. Well, he just called me, and he wants to hang. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little, but this girl is in need of a little simmer down there," Mira said, making the ladies laugh at her use of the Delicious Spread's slogan 'We put the simmer in your food'. Taylor could feel her heart sinking. It was all her fault for waiting this long to say something.

"Don't forget your other two F's, girl. You've got the first one down," Leanne said with a naughty smile plastered on her face. "Find them, fuck them, and forget them," Roxy and Leanne both said before all three ladies burst into laughter. Taylor was starting to feel uncomfortable. I should have never come, she thought to herself.

"Mira, I'm going to take off now. Your detective will give you a ride, I'm sure," Taylor said, unable to hide the tad bit of jealousy and anger she was feeling.

"I will be okay, Tay. Is everything alright with you?" Mira said, looking at Taylor as she got up. Mira reached for Taylor's arm to stop her from leaving. Taylor shrugged off her hand and waved at the other girls and headed toward the exit without another glance at Mira or the other two girls.

"You need to watch that one. I know lust when I see it, and it's spelled T... A... Y," Roxy said before she and Leanne burst into laughter. Everyone in the house knew Taylor was gay, and it was so obvious she was into Mira who seemed clueless about it.

Mira ignored Roxy and Leanne. They talked shit most of the time anyway. She was about to get up and find out what was the matter with Taylor, but her eyes met his as he scanned the room looking for her. He smiled at her, and heat spread through her body. She waved at him, and he waved back and started walking toward her. He looked relaxed in his clothing but incredibly sexy. His tight long sleeved fitted t-shirt was showing off that he was in good shape. His black faded, distressed jeans were ripped at the knees. He smiled at her again when he got to her. He took her hand in his. His smile reached his eyes, and Mira felt her stomach do a back flip. His Mohawk haircut suited him. He had a nice close cut on the sides.

Marcus had a sly smile playing on his lips as he played with her fingers. He was toying with her. The fingers when touched, caressed, and held right, gave out the same sensation as being aroused.

"I asked if I can get you a drink," Marcus said, repeating his question and this time leaning in a little closer. Mira felt like a lamb being led to slaughter. Normally, I can hold my own with the male species, she thought, snapping out of the trance-like state she had been in when Marcus played with her fingers. Mira nodded. She couldn't quite remember her words.

"Sorry. I mean, yes, a Manhattan. I will join you at the bar. Let me grab my bag and say goodnight to my friends," Mira said, finally regaining some normalcy. She was acting like a horny teenager. She mentally scolded herself as she turned toward her two friends.

Roxy held out a red item for her. Leanne burst out laughing when Mira took it and then realized that Roxy had handed her a condom. Mira rolled her eyes, but internally, she was grateful; she hadn't thought to carry any protection.

"Enjoy! I know I would!" Leanne shouted as Mira walked away with a huge grin on her face as she stuffed the condom into her purse.

***

Marcus pulled and skimmed the tips of her fingers. He saw her luscious lips part slightly as her breathing hitched. He bit his bottom lip. He was highly aroused right now. Every little gesture she made turned him on. He had shamelessly used his badge to get the young man, who had just finished cleaning the club's male bathroom, to get out and hand him the key.

He put his hands around her waist. His fingers were just inches away from her hourglass buttocks. He lifted her up onto the sink counter, put his hand behind her neck, and brought his mouth crashing down on hers. Mira parted her legs slightly, giving Marcus the space he needed to snuggle in between her thighs. Marcus broke off their kiss, his dark eyes glued to her face as their eyes met as if searching each other's souls for answers. One answer was echoing loud and clear though. They both wanted to feel each other's naked bodies against each other.

They had sat at the bar for over an hour, chatting, never once running out of things to say. He loved the way she threw her head back when she laughed. She was confident too; knew just how sexy she was. That turned him on. They had decided to dance. That's what had led them here. She had rubbed her behind against his midsection. All thought had left him, and he had held onto her waist and unapologetically pressed his arousal against her.

"You're very sexy, Mira, and you have no idea what I want to do to you," Marcus said, touching the top of her collarbone. Mira gulped. She wasn't going to act innocent. She wanted to find out exactly what he wanted to do to her.

"Tell me," Mira said, running her thumb slightly over his bottom lip. Marcus smiled and held back, even though he wanted to grip her thumb and suck it until she screamed and begged for him to move lower. He pushed his hand up her thigh and moved in closer, his lips brushing against her neck.

"Mira you make me so hard. I just want to push you up against the wall and lick my way down from your neck to the most feminine part of your body," Marcus said, his breath hot against her neck as he kissed her neck and eventually made it back to her lips. Mira knew her panties were now a mess. Anyone who walked into this bathroom would be able to smell both their arousals.

Mira moaned and gave Marcus the access to her neck his lips demanded. He licked her like she had never been licked before. This was the hottest make-out session she had ever experienced in her life. There was loud banging on the door, no doubt people who needed to use the bathroom.

"I think you should let them in," Mira said sheepishly as Marcus continued kissing her jaw and neck.

"I never took you to be the type that likes to be watched, Mira," Marcus replied playfully, wiggling his eyebrows as he helped her down from the counter. Mira laughed, and she took the hand Marcus held out at her.

"My place or yours?" Marcus asked as he reached the door and turned the key.

*********************************************