"Stop this nonsense right now Munayarh. You and I know I was forced to marry you, I told you I loved Haneesa, I still do and I will continue to love her till the rest of my life so stop your rubbish!"

"But...I..."

"I divorce you Munayarh. I divorce you! Allah I am tired! I can't treat you both equally and I am afraid of Allah's wrath so I divorce you!!"

"Haidar divorce is not the solution. You can't divorce her she is pregnant with your child!" Ummah reasoned standing up. "What if this barren doesn't give us a child? Sam!! (exclamation) I want to see my grandkids before I die, it's either your wife give me a grandchild or Munayarh stays! It's not possible"

"Ummah I am pregnant" I cut off wiping my tears, is it not child she wants for her to let us live in peace. Guess what toh? Allah has granted me with pregnancy

"Liar!" Ummah bellowed angrily.

"Bilkisu calm down, Haneesa is pregnant!" Hajiya add.

"Yes Ummah she really is, she took the pregnancy test and-"

"Nabilatu keep quiet! When elders are talking you shouldn't put your mouth!" She scold walking to me. "And you tell me. Cikin wani shegen kika yi?! (Whose illegitimate son is that?!)"

"Subhanallah Ummah which kind of question is this?!" Ahmaad yelled standing up for me while I cry my heart..her words hurt. It hurts so bad to be disgrace like this in front of everyone.

"Haidar watch your tongue"

"Ummah please spare her..Ummah what has she ever done to you? I won't take another word against my wife. Haneesa stand up we are leaving" he said holding my hand and pulling me close to his chest.

"What?!"

"Yes Ummah you heard right. We are leaving, if you change your perspective on Haneesa then fine we will come back. God is my witness that I've tried my best to obey you but your hell bent on ruining my life and hurting my wife, I am tired. Haneesa married me not you! She married me cause she loves me not cause she will be disgraced and hurt every single day of her stay here by you."

"Innalilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun! Haidar it is your Ummah you are talking to like that? this is what I was afraid of all along...ya Ilahi! See what she turned you into. An ungrateful child...a disrespectful child who has no respect for his own mother?!"

"Ummah you made me the devil I am today" he whispered his voice now calm and cracked, his eyes are bloodshot. He is hurt so bad, my husband is devastated.

"Go Haidar, go! I will continue praying for you and you!" She said turning her attention back on me "Allah ya isa. Allah is much more stronger than you and your devilish acts. He will bring my son back to me so don't think you have won. Don't think you have succeeded in separating a son from his mother..you will meet worst in the future. I will be your worst nightmare, I promise you that!"

"Allah is with us Ummah" Ahmaad said one last time before holding my hand in his and dragging me gently out of the house. Hajiya and Abba with his siblings kept pleading for him to come back but it fell on deaf ears and with a shattered heart we left Gombe..forever I guess.

*

I can't explain what I am feeling? What is this breeze? What is happening? Where I'm I? Memories of what happened came flooding in my head, from Ahmaad telling me to wait in the car as he pack our clothes to us stopping in a restaurant to get something to eat before starting our long journey from Gombe to Abuja. Throughout our little adventure he didn't talk to me..he only asks if I need anything, If I am full, if I am okay or not. That's all then he will focus his attention back on the road, I promised myself not to tell him about ya Mukky being in jail but I found myself telling him. He is going through so much but I can't hide it from him..he promised me to go home immediately after I get some rest. He has already booked a hotel for us and he asked me to hand over my phone to him__he turned the phone off saying we shouldn't be in contact with his family anytime soon, I didn't say anything, I just let him be. feels like he wants to alone for some while.

"Warm shower?" He asked as the bell boy drops our luggage and leave. My bones were seriously aching..I hate traveling by road.

"Yes please" I groan.

"Sorry babe, it was unexpected I would have booked a ticket for us."

"It's fine, do you think we can still go home. It's late" I said glancing at the wall clock, to eleven fah.

"Let's go tomorrow, you look tired. I'll order something for us freshen up first" He said placing a peck on my lips.

"Hmm thank you" I mumbled thinking how on earth I survived without him.

"Anything for me Anee" and that alone was enough to fill butterflies in my stomach. I enter the bathroom and took a long bubble bath..the water was so warm. I wash my hair thoroughly and step out from the bathroom wrapped in the white towel I found in the bathroom.

"I thought you were gonna sleep in there" he said and I stick out my tongue if for him. He has already set the food on the center table making my stomach growl

"Wait for me?" He asked removing his kaftan.

"I'll think about it" I pout and be laughing entering the bathroom to freshen up. As soon as he locked the door, I started eating without him. Babe is hungry so I can't wait, he roll his eyes at me as he step out from the bathroom in only his towel.

"Anee you can't even put on your clothes first, are you that hungry?" He groaned "but you ate in the car"

"I'm eating for two so don't blame me"

"Sorry babe eat all you want, I won't talk again. In fact tell me, are you craving for anything?" He asked sweetly going on his knees as hold my hand in his.

"I just want a massage, do you think you can give me that?"

"I am suppose to be getting a massage, from Dukku to Gombe and Gombe to Abuja and I drove. Haba!"

"And I am carrying our child so I want a massage"

"Fine. I will give you one once I eat, now be a good girl and get me something to wear" he said and I smile getting us our night wares.

"Anee I'm-"

"Shhh" I said placing my hand on his lips. "I don't wanna hear a single word..I am just so glad you stood up for me for the first time in forever, it feels good I won't lie"

"I love you so much"

"I love you more and more baby daddy" And with that we seal our lips into an everlasting kiss.

And I love happily ever after + drama + cuteness overboard😍😍😂

where are all those #operationHaneesaneedshappiness😂😂 your Haneesa has finally gotten her happiness ooo spare Ammah now.

All those Ahmaad haters💪😂 kuma kuna ina neh??? Toh Ahmaad has finally stood up for you..let's dance oo💃💃💃💃💃

Ehnnn them Mukky and Mubarak lovers lemme see your hands up✌✌ we are finally gonna know what happened to our handsome gurus😂

We are getting there In Shaa Allah....
Vote, comment and share💕💕💕