Part 2

A/N: This is dedicated to Nightshadow97 for making that completely and totally awesome pic down there -->

I absolutely love it!!!! :D :D :D :D :D She also made two other ones that are fantastic, but I couldn't get them to work in a slideshow :( 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I toss my legs over the side of the house, holding both myself and Benny up by my hands. The growls from above seem to grow louder and louder. I drop from the house, hitting the ground, knees bent, trying not to knock Benny off my back.

I get up and run to my silver car, luckily, the keys are in the ignition. I put Benny in the backseat and drive, fumbling through my pockets, trying to find my phone. I left it in the house. The console clicks and I pull open the compartment, reaching in and retrieving my dad's old flip phone. He shut off the service two years ago, but it could still call the police.

A man answers in a serious tone, "911, what is your emergency?"

Trying to control the panic in my voice I say, "I-I don't know. My parents are acting crazy. My mom attacked my dad--I don't know what's going on!"

He sighs and asks where I am, but I know by the tone of his voice that he thinks I'm making this up. I can feel the tears slide down my face as I mumble out the words, "I'm on the corner of Huckleberry a-and Damian Drive. I'm going to the police station."

He tells me to stay calm, but I know he's just saying it as standard routine. People in my neighborhood are in danger, and all this man can seem to focus on is how crazy I sound.

When arriving at the police station I pull Benny from the car, giving him a small smile, trying to keep him from worrying. He grabs my hand and we walk into the police station, up to the front desk. I flick the phone shut.

The receptionist has a calm look on her face when she asks, "What's your name and how can I help you?"

I ignore her question and blurt out, "Something's wrong with my parents, and I think people might be in dange--"

I'm cut off by the receptionist, "Woah, woah, woah, miss, what is your name?"

"Jessica Cartley, I'm sixteen and I just said, that somethings wrong! I think that's a little more important than my name right now!"

I see a policeman standing across the room and he gestures me towards him. I can feel Ben grab my hand tighter, so i look down to see one of his tears roll down his cheek. He looks up at me and I can see his dark blue eyes full of fear.

The man demands the entire story when we walk up to him. I can feel my heartbeat race as I answer his question starting from the beginning. He looks at me weirdly, but I can see in his eyes that he's trying to understand.

"I can take you back to your house and we can get this whole thing figured out," he says.

"No!" I say, with a hint of panic.

"We'll talk with your parents and I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding," he states, as if he was answering the most simple question in the world.

"You don't understand! It's dangerous!" I scream.

He grabs my arm and pulls me along, insisting that it's no big deal. I look down at Benny being dragged along with me and I can feel the hot tears running down my face. I look back at the cop, as we walk down the white hallway, through the police station. I can hear Benny whimper and pull the policeman to a stop.

I give him a pointed look and kneel down to Benny, "Hey, Ben, it's gonna be okay," I swallow the lump in my throat, "You never know, maybe mom and dad will be fine by the time we get back."

I know it's a lie, but I needed to say something to get him to move on. We walk on and I quietly plead with the cop to understand, but he stands his ground. He is wearing an expression of annoyance, but I throw him a disgusted look in return. He was really taking us back.