Part 6

Hey guys sorry I haven't wrote in awhile, I was in school, but now it's SUMMER and I will be writng a lot more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       I walk up to the door and look out the rectangular shaped window. All I can see is blood on the ground and dripping down the walls. I look as far down, as I can see, the red now blood covered hallway. I see someone walking up the isle. It's a doctor! I see him walk past our door without even looking at it. He seems to be walking slowly and he looks terrified, which I can understand.

        I tell Aaron and Ethan to come ober to me and look out the window.

       I ask them curiously, "Do you think he could tell us answers or needs help?"

      Ethan nervously says, "You guys can go, I-I'll stay here with Benny."

      I look at him weird then ask Aaron hopefully, " Will you go with me, please?" 

     "ok" he says confidently.

      I give him a hug and whisper, "Thank you."

     I slowly open the door, listening to the dead silence of the building.

    Then, I feel Aaron's hand grab mine. I get butterflies in my stomach and look at him. He doesn't seem to notice because he is focused on something. Then I realize what it is, It's the doctor. He's all covered in blood, but he doesn't seem to be bad like the rest of the people who chased us. 

    I squeeze Aarons hand while I ask, "Do you need help?"

   The doctor seems to be a little hesitant as he says, "Do you guys know whats going on, I lost my wife somewhere in the chaos and I don't know where she is, do you guys possibly know where she could be?."

    I shake my head and say apologeticaly, "No, I'm sorry we have no idea, but you can come to our room and get some sleep, you kind of look tired, are you?"

     He nods and we walk back to our room.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the end of part 6, I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any comment and have any editing tips please tell me. If you liked please vote! :)