Chapter 4

No ones pov

Kirishima was surprised by Katsukis actions. He had no idea how to react. Katsuki pulled away from the kiss.
"Kiri-" he had started to speak but then Kirishima hugged Katsuki. "Bakugou I love you!" He said louder than he had meant to.
Katsuki laughed at him a little. "That was pretty obvious kiri" he said to him.

Kirishimas pov

Kiri...I like it... it's a nice nick name,and bakugou gave it to me so it's even more special! Maybe I should give him a nickname to? Like maybe Baku? Or Katsu? I don't know! What if he hates it?

No ones pov

Suddenly Kirishima got a phone call,he took his phone out of his pocket and answered it. A few minutes later the look on his face had completely changed.
Katsuki obviously noticed this. "Kiri what's wrong?" He asked him with a worried expression. "I-it's nothing! Don't worry about it" Kirishima gave him a fake smile. Katsuki still looked worried but he didn't want to bother Kirishima about it anymore.
After a minute they both got up to walk around some more. While they were walking Kirishima started to cough a little,he put his hand over his mouth while he coughed and when he removed it he saw blood. He tried to hide it from Katsuki but Katsuki had already seen it. "What the hell kiri? Are you ok!" He said quite loudly. "I-it's ok Bakugou" He said quietly. "I'll tell you about it later..."
Katsuki got angry. "What the fuck is wrong kiri! I don't want to know later I want to know now!" He yelled at him.
Kirishima looked sad. "I-I said I'd tell you later b-but ok...I only have...3 months now...the times been halved,the sickness has gotten worse...they're not sure I'll even make it for 3 more months... I should've told you...I'm sorry..." Kirishima sounded so sad and weak for someone who wants to be manly and strong. Katsuki hugged him. "Kiri..." that's all he said. He said nothing else in that moment,he didn't know what to say.

I'm back with the sadness!!!
MWAHAHAHA!
Ok so I've had sooooo many comments recently and I want you all to know that I read every last comment and I love each and every one of you!♥︎ even though I give you sadness

I wanted to say that I may make a sad ending or maybe a happy ending? What do you guys think?
Comment about if you want a sad or happy ending or both! I can have an alternate ending to it if ya want!
Till next time
Bye bye my villains~