Authors Note.

Authors Note.

Hello everyone,

If you've reached here you've read the story and have come to the end, if not and somehow you've just skipped to the end stop now because of SPOILERS! Anyhow, some people are asking for a sequel for this story, and some are saying that it's fine how it is.

I'm having a problem because I want to refill ALL my readers wishes. But I have decided, sorry, against writing a sequel as I think the ending is simple but keeps you all on the edge of your seats. Also the ending leaves it very open for you as readers to decide what happened and how Ely is still alive etc.

Personally, even as the author, I don't know how Ely is still alive or what happened between the chapter of her death to the point where it picks up again because to be honest I just didn't have the heart to kill her!

So I'm extremely sorry I won't be writing any more Elyzabeth Mikaelson stories, but I feel that it had ended as it should. Not quite a happy ending but a good lifestyle chose, I'll guess.

But yet again thank you for following the story of the Hybrid Twin; Elyzabeth Mikaelson and I hoped you enjoyed it as much I enjoyed writing it. Comment your ideas/ thoughts of the whole story, if you enjoyed it or not and why.

Thanks again.

Caseye x