Did I say that out loud??

"To your room. NOW!" My dad hollers. I leave to my room and with every passing second, I feel the guilt consume me. I called my mother a bitch, and I shouldn't have, despite my anger. For one glare and some harsh, but true words. I run up to my room, and fall asleep knowing how hard it will be to get my mother's forgiveness.

。·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the events of today. Let's recap:

1. Me and Johnny...kissed? Okay, it was accidental but it kind of counts.

2. Maddie walked in on us, and I'm pretty sure she's onto us.

3. Mom saw Johnny, and I'm pretty sure she's concerned about a boy in the house when she's gone.

I mean, since he left, she's been acting super weird. I sit on my bed and decide to write a diary entry.

Dear Diary,

  Today was great! I did so many things, and met a lot of new people! School was the usual. Nothing super important happened, so that's good, right? Anyways, today I kissed him. And from my recent entries, you know who "him" is. Well it was an accident, but our lips touched so it counts. His lips were so soft!!

Wait! I did put on lip gloss on today, right? Oh no! What if I didn't? My lips were probably dry and cracked, and I'm probably such a terrible kisser! Even though it was literally one second. I don't know what to think. I'm probably crazy, right? I mean, me and Juan dating? Fans would go crazy. 

Well, I guess I'll just sleep on this and try not over thinking things. To be continued!

Love, Kenzie.

...

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing on my nightstand. "Hello?" I ask sleepily.

"Hey Kenzie! How you doin'?"  I smile hearing the voice of Tony, our producer.

"I'm a little sleepy. It's still at twelve right?"

"Johnny is. Actually, surprise! You have a photo shoot that starts in an hour! I'll send you the address!"

 "What?! Really?!" I suddenly shoot upwards in my bed

 "I know it's short notice, and I tried to get it for tomorrow, but they were booked." Tony laughed from the other line

"No worries! I'll see ya soon!" I hang up the phone and suddenly my door is kicked open revealing my mom holding a rifle in her hand. 

"Mom, what the hell?!" I said jumping back in surprise

"You screamed so loud, I thought you were being kidnapped!" He explained

"No, I'm fine. Where did you get a gun, though?"

My mom holds it behind her back. "I have my ways."  

 "Can I come to your first photoshoot with you Kenz?" Maddie enters the room squealing.

"How did you-"