009. Hey, Cutie!

Don't forget to look at my message board for the new story update!

·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

Before I even had time to think, I spulrted out my thoughts, completely forgetting my sisters being outside. After I realized I talked, I thought I would feel immediate regret. Yet, I felt relief. Relief for finally saying something after so long. Relief for giving my family hope after so long. Relief for believing I can be fixed.

"Ready, kids?" My mom asks, walking out the door. We all nod in unison, as Darian walks over to Kenzie.

"Hey, Kenzie. I just wanted to congratulate you on your new fame and all. Your video was awesome!"

"Thank you," She responded sweetly.

"I heard you're quite the gamer!" Darian shrugs, but smiles.

"Eh, I'm alright. I prefer sports, but nobody would ever accept a girl on the team." She sighed

"I'm sure they'll recognize you talents." Kenzie complemented. I was starting to get jealous with her talking to my sisters a lot, but maybe it's not so bad.

When we all gather in the car, I scroll through my Instagram feed. The picture Kenzie posted of me made me smile. I feel good. I was a little bummed nobody recognized me but Carson, but I can't blame them. I practically disappeared for five years.

My thoughts are soon interrupted by my mother turning the radio up.

Welcome to THE LA morning radio. The best of it's kind! To start off our morning, I would like to play a new song by Juan or ' The New Justin Bieber' MISSING YOU!

"Ooh, I love this artist! Turn it up please, mom!" Lauren squeals as mom turns up the volume. Both Lauren and Kenzie break out into song singing

"I never stop missing you baby, you should know. I wish I was kissing you, not really listening through my phone. And all day long you got me daydreaming! Cause I never stop missing you! I feel like I'm loosing you!!"

I chuckle at their goofy singing, but it's funny when only your best friend knows it's you.

When the song ends, Kenzie goes,

"That's, like, the best song ever!" She gives me a wink, causing me to blush.

"Ugh, I know!" Lauren sighs

"I wish I could marry Juan!" I literally throw up in my mouth a little.

"Well, maybe you love him, but that probably won't ever happen," Kenzie says nervously.

"Only in my dreams," Lauren says, causing me to chuckle. We arrive to school, and I immediately get butterflies. What If they don't like the new me? What If I'm still a loser ? What if I never get my friends back?

I decide to get over myself, and walk inside the building with Lauren and Kenzie. As soon as we walk in, all eyes are on me.

Per usual.

·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

We walk into the school, and all eyes are on us, but mostly Johnny. I mean, he's pretty cute. Especially today.

A group of girls, one consisting of Annie and Ruby, two girls I know, huddle around us.

"I love your song, Kenzie! It's amazing!" Ruby squeaks.

"Than-"

"I'm Ruby, by the way!"

"Hi, I'm Mac-"

"Oh, we know who you are," Annie chimes in.

"You're, like, famous now!" I chuckle nervously. "Thanks."

I turn around to see Johnny going through his locker. I don't see the jocks, and I feel a wave of relief. Yet again, they may not recognize him. Before I can think though, someone comes up behind Johnny and taps him on the shoulder.

"Hey, cutie!"