Chapter 2~ Mistakes

~Justin's P.O.V~

"Oh my god, i'm sorry. I-i-i didnt know where i was going, so i guess i got in your way." she said.

"Um yeah, well next time you gotta watch where you're going" i said walking away.

She whispered a low "um okay"

I wanted to clear my mind off. So i just went back to class. "Now Mr.Bieber, i'm not sure you went to the bathroom." Mrs.Gomez said eyeing me.

45 minutes later~

"Um, Hai. Is this Math? are you Mrs.Gomez?" a very familiar voice said.
I looked up to see that girl i bumped into. She was blonde a-a-nd-" i got interrupted by Chaz "So is she your next one?" he said smirking.

"Uh no. Gabriella is the next one, you know, the hot nerd?" i said laughing

"Whats your name dear?" I heard mrs.gomez ask the new girl.

"Jennifer." she said.

Jennifer. Cute name. But what do i even care? ha.

~Jenny P.O,V~

I was kind of scared. I mean, the guy i bumped into was really rude. What if he is the school bully or something? That wasn't a way to treat a girl.

"Um jennifer?" i heard Gomez ask, interrupting me from my own thoughts.

"Oh right sorry, so um do i have to pick a seat or do you?" i said.

"Well dear, there is only one seat left, so im guessing thats were you need to go" she said smiling.

Oh great im sitting next to the school bully, thats what i call him. i shouldnt really judge him. i mean, maybe he was mad that time?

I sat down, trying not to look at him.

When i was about to look at him, the bell rang.

I tried to be the first one out, but with everybody rushing out, that was hard to do.

"So um Jennifer right?" i heard a familiar voice.

"Um yes, and you are...?" i said

"Justin. Justin Bieber." he said.

"I like your name." i said shy.

"Um thank you, i like yours too" he said smiling and making eye contact with me. His eyes were beautiful. Oh my god.

He was gonna ask me something but then he said "See you later?"

"Yes, totally" i said smiling.