II - New Found Friends

Nancy's POV

I can't get her off my mind. I keep seeing her face and hear her voice

Jagiya

What the! Please tell me this is just a dream

Stop it, Nancy! You still need to find the place where you will stay. Your room mate must have been there already.

I wonder what she's like. I hope she's not like those students I've encountered earlier. Please make this day better.

Rm 11- A

This is it!

I knocked on the door and a pink haired girl with so much energy opened the door

"Hi! Are you my new room mate?"

"Uhm- I think so. My name is Nancy"

"Finally!"

She hugged me. Which planet did these people come from? She's touchy, but I like her energy. She looks familiar. But I can't remember where I saw her.

I think she's going to be a great company. But not the same as I felt with that tall girl earlier.

Again, Nancy, stop it.

"My name is JooE, but you can call me JooE. Come on in"

That sounds the same

She took my luggage. And as I enter the room, it's full of confetti. Did she have a party?

"I'm sorry for the mess. I've been surprising every person who knocks on that door with my Pop Out Confetti, expecting it was you. But they were just the old students borrowing my stuff. Nothing's left for you. What took you so long?"

I really like her energy. And she's so funny

"I've had a hard time finding the school. I just walked"

"Good Lord! Haven't you heard of Uber?"

She sat on her bed

"I love walking,and exploring new places while walking is what I prefer"

"Oh okay"

I looked around the room and I liked the ambiance. She must have really prepared for my arrival.

"That's your bed right there, and your cabinet"

"Thank you"

"I'll show you around after you unpacked your stuff. I'll also introduce you to my friends"

"That's so nice of you. But are there no classes today?"

"Nah. First day of school is just an orientation. We just had a short ceremony earlier"

"Oh is that so" I must have arrived really late.

"Uhm- you might need to change your clothes too. You look like a kid who played around all day" she said chuckling.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. It's one of the reasons why I came here late. I slipped"

"Oh that explains the bruise on your knee"

JooE stood up and returned to me with an alcohol and cotton.

"Let's clean that up"

"I-i'll do it myself. Thank you"

She laughed

"You're like my baby sister. Go ahead and freshen up. I'll call my friends to come over"

She then went out as I went to the bathroom to change clothes and clean my bruises.

That girl is so hyped up. I wonder where her energy is coming from