Chapter 5

2 Weeks Later -

Thomas's POV:
I was lining on the wall thinking about who knows what, key word 'was' because out of nowhere Minho comes up yelling my name and as I turn around, he comes and jumps on my back which makes me lose my balance and ends up with Minho on top of me on the floor.

" What The Shuck Minho?!" I said a bit annoyed but couldn't help but laugh.
"What? I was just trying to get you're attention." He said with an innocent smile which I just rolled my eyes.
" you could have just come up to me and said 'hey! Thomas'." I said annoyed.
  " nope" he said with a smirk.

" Ok. Fine, now would you get off of me" I said glaring at him which he just stayed there like he was waiting of something.
"Please?" I sighed
" that's better! See now was that so hard?" he said sarcastically which I just rolled my eyes. Minho stood up and helped me to my feet.

" Ok, so I came here to tell you that firstly, looks like you're not getting rid of me yet because the FBI told me that they found out that I have a twin sister which her name is Kira yukimura and my parents, and they live in beacon hills." He said smiling but he also looks a little worried.
" that great! .... right?" I said a little unsure at the end.
" yeah. Maybe? I don't know. It's just that I don't remember them at all, and from what the FBI told me that I have been missing for 5 years. And I mean what am I suppose to say to them? Just show up and say 'Hey, I'm you're son that has been missing for 5 years and I don't remember you guys at all!' " Minho said in frustration and sat down against the wall.

I sigh and sat next to him. " I really don't know Minho. I don't even know what I am going to say to my dad to be honest but what ever happens we'll figure it out" I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up to me and smiled.
" anyway, as I was saying.. secondly, Jorge and Vince started on the adoption papers for the rest of them and found a big house for us to live in beacon hills." Minho said looking up to me.

I was about to ask him something but before I could, Frypan called us and said that Agent McCall wanted to talk to everyone. Minho looked at me with a questioning look which I just shrugged in response.
We walked to the cafeteria and sat with the rest of the gladers plus Jorge, Vince and Brenda. We were the only group that was left, the rest of kids that wicked took were either with there families or living alone or in orphan houses.

A few seconds later, Agent McCall came in and sat with us. "I called you guys because tomorrow we will be taking you to Beacon Hills. Thomas and Minho will be riding with me in my car while the rest of you will be with 2 of my most trusted men in on of our vans.
There're will be escort cars around us at all times so that if any of WICKED organizations are alive and try anything, we will be able to protect you."

"Wait, why Thomas and Minho are going with you and why are we not going with them?" Sonya asked and if looks could kill Agent McCall would have been dead.
"Because Ms. Sonya, their are going to meet their families and you guys are going to you're new house that is near to the Sheriff's house aka Thomas's father." He answered.

"Are you sure about this Thomas?" Minho asked looking at me. I turned to se everybody looking at me for a response. "we don't have much of a choice, I mean we would have to meet them at one point so might as well get it over with it." I said looking at them, I turned to face Agent McCall.
" So I gesse we should get packing then." With that said we got up and went to our dormitory.

The next day -

We were outside waiting for the cars to come with our stuff which isn't a lot. I was against the wall waiting only to see Gally coming my way and stand by my side.
" Hey" he said
" Hey" I answered
" listen... I have been wanting to talk with you but with everything that has happened... I couldn't find the right time " he said rubbing his neck. I Turned and faced him and nodded for him to continue, he sigh.

" I wanted to say..... I wanted to say sorry for what I did to chuck and I get it if you don't forgive me and ......." Gally started to ramble.
I sigh and put a hand on his shoulder and cut him off. "It wasn't you're fault... hell is more my fault then you. You were being controlled and I'm the one should say sorry for blaming you for chuck's death and for punching you in the face." I said sincerely, he looked up to me with a confused face.

" wait, so you're not mad at me?" He asked confused.
"Chuck... was like a little brother to me and I think that's what he would have not wanted for me to blame you for his death and like I said, you were being controlled and besides you were the one that helped us get inside of the city and save Minho and if it weren't for you.... we couldn't have saved Minho." I said smiling a bit, he sighed in relief.

"So... uh... where good?" He asked uncertain.
"Yeah.. where good" I chuckled and patted his shoulder and he chuckled a bit as well.

Seconds later a bunch of black cars pulled up and Agent McCall and other agents stepped out of the cars. " Alright! Let's go, Thomas and Minho come with me. The rest of you go to the black van. It's about an hour and half from here so check if you've got everything with you." Agent McCall told us and we followed.

"Agents! Get in to position and if you see anything suspicious don't hesitate to radio what's happening, alright let's move out!" He ordered his men.

Me and Gally went up to the others. "You guys ready?" Vince asked no one in particular
"as ready we can be" Frypan answered
I heard a whistle and turned around to se Agent McCall calling me and Minho, "hey guys me and Minho got to go." I said to them as I elbowed him getting his attention.

We told them that we would se them later and started heading towards Agent McCall. "So ready to go?" Minho said throwing his arm around my shoulder.
"Like fry said, as ready as I can be" I said a bit nervous.
"Relax Thomas, Beacon Hills doesn't know what going to hit them" Minho laughed and I joined in as well.

We got in the car with me in the front and Minho in the back. As we started driving I thought 'here we come Beacon Hills'.

Newts POV: (finally!!!!)
I woke up on some kind of metal table with my head bloody killing me. 'wait, wasn't I supposed to be dead' I thought. I tried to sit up but my arms and legs were like they were stuck to the table.
I looked to the side to see that my hands were handcuffed to either side of the table, same with my legs. "Bloody hell?!" I said to my self as my heart started to speed, I tried to break them but no use. Suddenly the door opened and the one and only Ratman aka Jenson came in with that stupid smirk of his and what looked like to be a knife.

"ahh looks who's up" he said with a smirk.
" where the hell am I?! And were is Thomas?!" I demanded furiously.
"Those are questions of another time newt. Now the real question is..... how are you alive? Hmmm? Well let's figure it out now shall we?" He said. He ripped my shirt exposing my chest and dragged the knife across my abdominal as I yelled in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Newt finally is here!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and comment on what you guys think!!
Bye!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️