Chapter 4

Thomas's POV:

I went to the cafeteria to find the others with a file in my hands that I asked agent McCall if he had any personal information about me and if I could have a copy, which he gladly did and gave me a copy. I walked in and saw Minho, Harriet, Sonya, Brenda, Gally, Jorge, Frypan, and Vince at a table talking, well mostly Minho with his sassy comments. I went up to them and sat next to minho.

"Hey Thomas! And here I though you were getting eaten by grivers." Minho said throwing his arm around my shoulders.
"Ha. Ha. Minho" I said rolling my eyes and smacked the back of his head playfully which made him pout and causing everybody to chuckle at our silliness.
"Anyway, I was with Agent McCall and he asked about what happened between WICKED and us, also learned some things about me." I said and showed them the file and placed it on the table.
"What is this Thomas?" Minho asked his best friend, more like brother.
"see for you're selves" I said to them. Minho opened it and started to scan the page, when he finished he passes it to Jorge who tô me is like father figure, Jorge later passes to every body else.
" so let me get this straight, you're name is 'stiles'? What the hell even is a 'stiles'? And you have a dad that lives in a town called Beacon Hills?!" Minho asked almost screaming and confused at the same time.

" first of, 'stiles' is apparently my nickname because my real name is to difficult, which I prefer Thomas better and asked if agent McCall could change it for me and he said he was going to see what he could do. Secondly, my 'Dad' is the sheriff of beacon hills, and my mother died when I was like 11 years old. Also apparently I knew Agent McCall before because I was his son 'best friend' which I don't even remember." I explained to them the little I knew.

" This is great news, hermano! But why don't seem happy?" Jorge asked and by the looks of everyone they were asking the same thing.

" it's just.. it's just that I don't remember any of them, even my father... just don't feel anything, also I don't want to leave you guys, even if I'm not leaving now because I wouldn't until everyone's family's are found, I still don't want to leave, you guys are my family." I sigh and looked at my hands, Minho still has his arm around my shoulder and squeezed it Comforting me.

Moments later I felt another arm wrap around my other shoulder and another pair of arms around my neck from behind, I looked up and saw Sonya on my other side and Brenda behind me. " don't worry Thomas, I think that everyone here wants to stay together too, and that's what we're going to do and nobody is going to tell us otherwise " Sonya said with a smile on her face which made smile as well.

"She right Thomas, and if you're going to Beacon Hills then we're all going with you." Brenda said with also a big smile on he face.
" wait.. what about you're families?" I asked confused.
"It's not like we needed them all these years, also we don't remember them and if we have a family we can always visit them, It's like I always say 'blood doesn't define family'." Harriet said with a smirk.
"Besides, me and Jorge talked and decided that if the rest of you didn't have families that we would adopte you guys. Jorge will adopt Brenda, Minho, and Gally. And I will adopt Harriet, Sonya and Frypan." Vince told us with a smile.

That took everybody by surprise. I looked around and everyone had a smile on even Gally. " Are you serious?!" Frypan said excited and not believing it at the same time. Jorge and Vince just nodded still smiling. "We were just waiting tô if you guys had families or not and then.. we'll se what we do next" Jorge said.

" well... what ever we decide on we'll do it together!" Sonya said with a smile and used her free hand and putting in the middle of the table.
"Together" Harriet put her hand on top Sonya's.
"Together" Minho said as well following Harriet.
"Together" Brenda followed.
"Together" Gally said rolling his eyes but followed.
"Together" Vince said also followed.
"Together hermanos and hermanas" Jorge followed as well.
"Yeah baby! Together" Frypan said laughing.
Ever body looked at me with smiles, I just chuckled and put my hand on tô of every body else's. "Together" I said and we all started to laugh.

maybe it won't be so bad. As long I have these guys with me. My true family.

\~/\~/\~/
Third person POV:
They didn't notice that Agent McCall was in the corner listening on what they were talking about and smiling at them. These kids have been through what no one should have to, it was kill or be killed, and he saw that stiles was not the skinny, sarcastic boy anymore. Now he was strong, protective, a leader and to be honest if any one hurts him or his friends, he would kill them in a heartbeat. Before, Agent McCall didn't like Stiles, mostly because of his sarcastic remarks but he was smart, there was no doubt of that. Now he sees stiles as a guy that would do anything to protect his friends... correction family that has obviously been through to much and they all where weight on there shoulder but mostly stiles.

Stiles stilinski is gone and that's part of the past. Now he is Thomas and Agent McCall knows that there is no going back.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Plz don't kill me. Feel free to send messages telling me to update ok!
Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment on what you think!
Bye till next time😘❤️❤️