Unexpected Disturbance

After what seemed to have taken ages, monsters had finally managed to get out of the underground once and for all. Now they lived on the surface, most of them living in the city near Mount Ebott, the humans being almost outnumbered by all the monsters that had moved in there. The start? It wasn't exactly all that great. A lot of arguments and even some fights took place and had to be dealt with due to the humans not trusting the monsters after what had happened in the war. However, they had eventually managed to convince the humans so that monsters were now able to live there for as long as they wanted.

The AU's? Somehow for some odd reason, they had managed to get all together into one universe which now meant that there were multiple of the same monster. But thankfully, they have all nicknames for each other which made it a lot easier when it came to knowing who was who. And besides.. They all were different in some way.

Undertale Sans and Underfell Sans were one of those who had quite the strong relationship from when they first met until they finally reached the surface themselves. First they started off as just pun buddies from when they conviently met at the Grillby bar, but as time passed on by their relationship became even stronger and soon enough they started to have romantic feelings towards each other and became lovers even though they were both Sanses. But did they care? Not at all.

Sans and Fell were now living happily in their own house in the city, having moved away from their brothers which surprisingly were together as well to live alone for themselves. They did keep contact with them though, and their brothers didn't live so far away from them so they did visit each other some times. The house was a plain white color and having two floors, the house not being anything out of the ordinary really. Unlike their brothers, they didn't exactly put up christmas lights around the house even though it was like that in the underground.

Inside the house, Fell stood in kitchen, casually frying some eggs on a frying pan for breakfast. He was dressed in his usual clothes, which of course consisted of his red collar with yellow spikes, his red turtleneck and his black and yellow shorts, but not his coat and sneakers due to being indoors.

Fell began seasoning the eggs with some salt and pepper and it was only then when he heard footsteps going down the stairs, himself flashing a small smile to himself as he knew it was Sans, his one and only lover. But he continued with his cooking, lightly humming to himself as he did so.

"Mmh.. Eggs, huh?" Sans's voice was suddenly heard and Fell looked over towards the male who stood in the doorframe, slowly nodding in the process. "Yeah, got a lil' lazy. Y'know me.." Fell said casually, shrugging to himself as he eventually finished up the eggs, putting them on two plates and bringing them over to the table, placing them down on each side. "Welp.. Breakfast is ready." He announced, lightly chuckling as he sat down on his chair next to the table, watching as Sans did the same. "Bone Appetit." They both said at the same time, them both flashing small grins before beginning to eat their food, the smell of eggs filling the room.

They sat in silence for a while, silently eating before Sans suddenly spoke up again. "Soo.. I'm just telling you this now, but I think I'm gonna go to the store and buy some more food ingredients." He murmured, looking straight at Fell as he spoke. Fell peered up and listened before slowly nodding, himself eventually finishing up his own eggs. "Yeah, alright. Do you want me to-" He suddenly got cut off as he heard his own phone ring, and he groaned before pulling his phone out of his pocket, looking down at the number and raising an eyebrow for a moment before answering, holding the phone to his ear.

"Heya, Boss. Why are you calling me so early in the mornin'?" Fell asked, and he soon stayed quiet as he listened to his brother, the males voice being a little high but barely audible from Sans's point of view. A few minutes passed by in their conversation, yet soon enough Fell ended the call, lightly sighing to himself. "Boss wants me to come over to them, he said he needed help with something." He explained and he saw Sans nodding, before he stood up from his chair, debating on whether he should clean the dishes or not. "Uhh.. Can you clean the dishes before you leave? I kinda have to leave right now." He asked, and he watched Sans nodding once more as the other male stood up from his chair as well.