WHAT IF...

Hii this is Sumi who is not new to wattpad but new writing....
Since so many days this thought is nagging inside my mind that what if havan day of payash wedding time and arshi iconic I love you dammit collab together....

Plsss pardon my mistakes as I'm new to it....

_____________________________________________

This story started from where Arnav saw an accident while returning from Gupta house....

The first stirrings of genuine worry, of panic, begin inside him, and then increase when he notices broken red bangles on the road. He recalls Khushi and NK talking about her bangles before the havan.

Arnav picks the broken red bangle up and starts to look more closely at the scene of the accident - broken glass, spots of blood - and when he asks the passer-by about the accident again, the man frustratedly repeats that a girl got into an accident and that she was with a boy. The car has been towed, he informs Arnav, and they’re taking the girl in an ambulance.

Arnav chases after the retreating ambulance and trips on a golden sandles. Khushi’s one.

“Khushi …” he breathes, and then runs after the ambulance, yelling her name, “STOP! KHUSHI!! KHUSHI!!”

Unable to stop the ambulance, Arnav stands frozen in the middle of the road, his world crashing down around him. His thoughts halt. He has absolutely no idea what to do. He paces on the road, torn between chasing the ambulance on foot and returning to his car, torn between the desire to get to Khushi as soon as possible and the fear that she’s gone.

Arnav holds the red bangle so tightly that he draws blood, pain and regret coursing through him like poison. 

KHUSHI!!”

(Note: There no Shyam or manorama fiasco about the broken marriage of payal in this story)

The sad Rabba Ve plays as he ran to his car. Meanwhile Anjali call and informed him that Khushi and NK retuned home. He sags against the steering wheel of the car, limp with relief, but it quickly turns into anger - the kind of anger that’s fueled by love and born out of how helpless he became at the thought of losing her. He angry draws off to Shantivan.

When Arnav gets into the house and slams the door, Khushi frowns, as though aware that only her Laad Governor can close a door with such force. 

She turns around to find him there, anger etched into his every feature. Her mouth opens in shock as he approaches. Arnav takes her by the arm and pulls her close, yelling into her face ignoring all others present in the house - 

A- Just what do you think of yourself? I’ve been looking for you for so long! You left your phone at home, and that NK isn’t answering his either. You weren’t at home and I found this on the road.

Arnav shakes her a little with every sentence, as if trying to make her understand what he went through. He shows her the broken red bangle. His voice softens for a few seconds before he falls back on shouting again

The whole family was shocked to see Arnav in this much anger but thought to keep mum and see what happens...

A- “Mujhe laga … DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I’M GOING THROUGH? Pata hai kitna pareshaan tha main? Mujhe laga ki … Mujhe laga maine tumhe kho diya.”    [I thought … DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I’M GOING THROUGH? Do you know how worried I was? I thought that … I thought that I lost you.] 

Khushi frowns up at him, uncaring of his too-hard grip on her shoulders as she takes in his frenzy and his concern. Her mouth opens and closes but she has nothing to say. Arnav comments on the Jalebi she’s holding in exasperation before holding her face between both his hands.

A- “Agar uss ambulance mein tum hoti to? WHAT IF I’D LOST YOU?”    [What if you’d been in that ambulance? WHAT IF I’D LOST YOU?]

And with that, his rage burns away. He stares at Khushi, her face held between his hands. She’s safe, she’s fine.

She’s angry.

Khushi flings his hands away from her
K- So what if that had really happened? What difference would it make to you if I’d been in an accident?

A: “Of course farak padta hai!!”    [Of course it matters!!]
K: “Kyun?”    [Why?]
A: Because "I LOVE YOU DAMMIT"
There was a pin drop silence in the whole mansion and Arnav left from there leaving a uncontrollably blushing Khushi and bewildered family members....

May this is the new beginning of their love story where no misunderstanding exist.......

~Love Sumi~