Eight

Calum's POV

We are now on stage doing soundcheck. Luke was just playing guitar while Ashton hitting on the drums and Michael rocking the guitar. While me? Still lost in thoughts thinking what would happen later when we get to 'hangout' with Leia.

"Dude, you okay? You seem distracted" Luke asked.

"Huh? Yeah yeah...i'm okay." I lied

I'm not okay. I'm nervous.

"Guys, please don't embarrass me in front of Leia when we get to hang with her after the show" I said lowly.

"Wait...you're girlfriend's hanging out with us? Cool" Ashton said.

"She's not my girlfriend" I rolled my eyes.

"Not yet" Michael winked.

Everyone was laughing, except me of course cause it ain't funny.

"Shut up." I snapped. I don't like it when they tease me.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leia's POV

//

Leia: heyyaa
                                               Sent: 12:28 p.m.
Sophie: wuddap
   Sent: 12:40 p.m.
Leia: would you be able to make it to the boys concert tunitee?
   Sent: 12:41 p.m.
Sophie: oh...i forgot to tell you that i can't, had somethin to do :(
Sophie: will you be alright alone?
Sent: 12:42 p.m.
Leia: nah, its ok..
Sent: 12:43 p.m.

//

Well great, now I will have to experience the concert alone.

It was 3 hours before the concert and I decided to get ready. After 10 minutes of searching for an outfit in my messy closet, I finally found what I wanted to wear for the concert. I wore a tight long sleeve top with a cute denim overall. I straightened my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

I went downstairs and said goodbye to my mom. She still doesn't know about the whole 'Calum' situation and I'm gonna keep it that way for a while. I don't think she'll believe me anyways.

Since I can't drive, I took a cab to the venue. This time it was a different venue though, a little bit smaller than the last one. Now I felt butterflies in my stomach. I haven't told anyone about Calum inviting me to hang out, including Sophie. I just hope the boys don't mind me hanging out with them.

After the concert

After 5sos finished their last song, I'm almost tearing up. This is the last concert and of course I'm sad and I'm pretty sure the whole crowd is sad it all ended already. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was one of the security. It's not the kind of security who wears black suits and is buff but she was a nice young lady.

"Are you miss Leia?" she asked politely.
"U-uh yes" I answered still confused.
"Yes, follow me and I'll lead you to the boys" she said.

Of course it will be this way, Calum can't just come to me in person or else he will be chased by girls. I laughed at the thought.

The lady led me to backstage. It was big and I saw the boys. Oh god, here comes this feeling again. I took a deep breath and walked towards the boys...but before I could..

"Hey Leia!" I heard Calum said coming towards me.

"Glad you could make it" he smiled

I saw Luke, Michael and Ashton whispering something to each other while glancing our direction.

"Me too" I smiled nervously.

"You should come meet the boys" Calum lead me to the others.

"Guys, this is Leia. Leia, this is Luke Ash-

"Yeah, I know. I'm a big fan...nice to meet you guys" I greeted them confidently.

"Hey! We heard a lot about you, all of it from Calum" Michael said as he pulled out his hand to shake mine.

"guysss" Calum mumbled and I just chuckled. They are much more adorable in person.

Hanging out with the boys was fun. Everyone was nice. We pretty much talk about a lot of stuff.

After a few hours, It's getting late so I decided to go home.

I hugged the boys goodbye and went out of the venue.

"Leia!" I heard someone called me from behind.

It was Calum.

"You shouldn't be going home alone. Can't really trust cab drivers now days" he chuckled.

"Let me take you home" he said looking into my eyes.

"What makes me trust you then Calum?" I joked.

"Seriously? You literally hung out with four old random dudes" he said and leave out a light laugh.

I can't help but blush because of his cuteness.

"Fine then 'random dude'. I'll let you take me home" I mocked.

A/N: that was it for this part guys. Sorry if you felt like the story is hanging. I will update the next part soon though. Hope you like it. Love ya :p 

p/s - I think luke and sierra are cute thooo, I don't think there's any reason to hate on them (i dunno just my opinion) i shipp :0 if any of ma boys are happy then im happyy ! Ok byeeee