Ozpin's POV:

I came to the pilot's cockpit and asked if he could bring us low and to the side of the ship for us to get out and prepare to fight while he heads back and notify Ironwood about the situation. He said it'll be tricky, but possible and told us to get ready to jump off at a moments notice. I went back and briefed the three teams as the ready themselves. I looked over at Mr. Wukong as he tried to calm Mr. Vasilias down while everyone else where making small talk and prepping their weapons. I took one last sip of coffee before leaving the mug on my seat. I looked over at Ms. Valkyrie as she enthusiastically said, "Let's break their legs!" I turned my head as the pilot yelled, "GET READY!" I looked out the window and saw a the ship quickly appearing to the bullhead's side. "Everyone up." All the teams got up and looked at the door ready to jump out and fight.

Weiss's POV:

(Y/N), Winter, and I stood on the main deck and waited for the bullhead to come towards the side and open up. I noticed the crew behind us making a semicircle with swords, axes, knives, and some hammers in their hands ready for a fight. I looked at (Y/N) for some clarity to which I got. "It's fine Weiss. They know not kill, maim, let alone hurt your friends here. They only have those to keep themselves getting hurt let, yet trying not to get killed themselves. You have my word none of them will be injured." I let out a breath of relief before standing straight up next to Winter as the bullhead came up to the side and opened the door. The moment it opened Team SSSN jumped out and took a defensive stance with Jaune and Pyrrha backing them. My team charged out and started to make a attempt to attack with Nora and Ren backing them. I quickly jumped in front of Blake, Ren, and Ruby stopping them with a confused face plastered on them. "GUYS WAIT THEY AREN'T HURTING US! THEY WANT TO TALK!" I got those three to stop, but Yang and Nora kept going. I looked back in horror expecting the two to be wreak havoc only to become surprised at what I was seeing. Nora's hammer was taken from her hand by Andre in the middle of her back swing while Yang activated her semblance and kept running only to come to an abrupt stop when Victoria splashed Yang with a bucket of water putting her hair out. Yang stood there wondering what just happened while everyone else looked at the pirates confused beyond belief. Ozpin held his cane in front of Juane as he tried to rally them to attack. "Hold on Mr. Arc, I don't think they're up for a fight." I looked back towards (Y/N) as he approached Ozpin. Both stopped and looked at Nora who kept trying to struggle and fight while being picked up by her shirt from Andre with her hammer in his other hand. He turned to (Y/N) and Ozpin asking, "What do want me to with her boss?"

(Y/N)'s POV:

I stared at the Ginger girl before turning to the old man staring at her as well. "Mind telling the lass to settle down?" He looked at me cautiously before saying, "Ms. Valkyrie!" She quickly stopped trying to fight and replied, "Heh-heh-heh...sorry...?" I nodded to Andre to put her down and was about to address the other kids before my eyes fell to the blue haired kid lying face first on the deck. I pointed to him and looked at the others standing around him and asked, "Uuhhh...is the bot okay there?" The blonde kid with the monkey tail looked down at him and rolled his eyes while replying, "It's his phobia." I raised my eyebrow and asked, "Phobia? What's he afraid of?" They all started to lower their weapons as he helped him onto his feet. "Wate-" He never finished as the blue haired kid put his hands over his mouth saying, "Don't say it!" I walked over to him pass the old man and tapped on his shoulder. He looked at me and I gently pointed to the side of the ship where the flying ship once was. He looked to where I was pointing and hit the deck and passed out. "Guess he really is afraid of water." Weiss and Winter started to explain to Ozpin what happened while leaving out the big details of our attack on the White Fang's HQ. The other teams as Weiss put it, stayed in a large group on the side while Ozpin was being filled in with the details of Winter and Weiss's time with us. I walked up to Ozpin and stared at him before saying, "If I let yo-" I looked over his shoulder at the other kids before continuing. "-your students roam the deck. You'll be responsible is they get into a fight, or roam other parts where I don't want them to be." He gave me a bland expression and agreed. Weiss went over to her team and started up a conversation while the rest of the crew kept watch over them while getting back to their stations and or whatever they were doing before. I walked back to the quarter deck when Ozpin came to my side and asked, "So you got Willow back?" I looked over at him surprised, but kept my hand near my sword if he tried to blackmail me. "And if I did?"

He chuckled and replied, "Why would a pirate be interested in saving a beautiful woman like Mrs Schnee, especially if he doesn't know anything about her?" I growled at his persistence to know more than what I'm letting him in on, but didn't respond to his question. I quite walking towards the helm and looked at him. "Be careful what you're seeking. You may find something you don't like and you'll be paying for it dearly old man. I'm not letting you stay here for the goodness of my heart. I'm letting you stay on board because you're friends with Weiss there." His smile slowly faded back to his bland expression before I turned back around and went to the quarter deck where Victoria and Mr. Harlow where standing. "And one more thing, don't go wandering around without my permission. You'll be swimming back to Vale in a blink of an eye." I then went over to Mr. Harlow to ask about our destination.