Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2

Začít od začátku

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

As the others watch (Y/n), they notice he is beginning to breathe hard a little, trying to catch his breathe from the fast movements made in the fight.

Noire: I remember (Y/n) looking tired the more he kept that aura around him. It helped increase his stats, but the longer he uses it, the more tired he gets. With the added effects of his Sapphire blade, the effects make it worse.

Blanc: Could it be because if he doesn't give his all, he will-

Neptune: No no, let's not say something like that. Sure we had our troubling times, but we made it in the end of our battles. Plus, this is his first encounter, of course it's going to be tough. I know he'll make it through this. Right?

The group continues to watch trying to pray that nothing bad begins to happen.

Location: Crater.

(Y/n) continues to breathe hard a little as Dionix smirks.

Dionix: Impressive. To think you could keep up with my power.

(Y/n): Ready... to give up...?

Dionix: Give up? I haven't begun to show you true fear yet.

This puts a shock to (Y/n) as Dionix did an energy slash and (Y/n) guarded it, but while distracted, Dionix stabbed the earth and channeled his own energy into it. The results was that (Y/n) got hit by an earth spike and sent skyward screaming. Dionix jumps up and catches up to (Y/n)'s body as he then grabs (Y/n) by his leg and then spins around and tosses (Y/n) downward to the ground hard. Upon impact and bouncing up from the impact, blood came out of (Y/n)'s mouth. When (Y/n) saw Dionix was falling fast to land on him, (Y/n) got up fast and dodged out of the way to get some distance away from Dionix.

Dionix: Did you think you really have a chance? I was only letting you have your chance to attack me up until now. If best, I was only going easy on you at most then.

(Y/n): Y-You got to be kidding me!

To show Dionix wasn't kidding, in an instant, Dionix was already near (Y/n) as he then did a side kick to (Y/n)'s stomach to send him flying backwards. The attack made (Y/n) go far as he soon fell into a lake in the crater. He pops out with a fish in his mouth and spits it out.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Ugh... Crap... This is getting bad...

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

The others at the Basilicom become shocked at hearing the armored man say he hasn't used his full power yet as they become nervous at the battle.

Noire: This isn't turning good. If this keeps up any longer, (Y/n) won't have a chance if that's the case. This time... I didn't even see him move... It's as if he was there one second and now...

Vert: I agree, we know what (Y/n) was capable of, but to think that man has more power still... It's beginning to look bleak the longer the battle goes.