Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) glared at Dionix as he dashed at him to do a double downward slash as Dionix blocked it, the force put into it causes the earth to crack around them. (Y/n) begins doing combos of slashes to which Dionix blocks them. Moving fast while Dionix blocks, (Y/n) does a feint with a slash as he steps around Dionix. He stabs his sword into the dirt and uses it like a stand to keep him balanced as he does a double thrust kick to Dionix's side. After landing on his feet, (Y/n) pulls his sword out and charges again at Dionix while using Multi-Slicer to attack from a distance.

Dionix: Cocky little brat!

Dionix slashes at the air and sends his own energy slashes at (Y/n)'s attack. In the smoke from the two attacks clashing, (Y/n) jumps through as he pulled the Sapphire Spirit Blade back and tries to make an attempt to stab Dionix. Dionix sidesteps out of the way as he then tries to slash at (Y/n) from above him while (Y/n) lands on his feet. (Y/n) ups his energy use more as he then turns around and crosses his swords into an X-formation to catch Dionix's sword. The two struggle to capture dominance in a test of strength. Twisting his blades, (Y/n) makes the sword slide to the left to throw Dionix off balance as (Y/n) does a high leg sweep to Dionix's head. The attack knocks down Dionix onto his stomach as (Y/n) jumps up to then readies both his swords to stab down at Dionix. Recovering quickly from the attack from before, Dionix rolls out of the way in time as (Y/n) grunts seeing he missed his chance.

Dionix: Let's see you try this again!

Dionix throws the black mist at (Y/n) again as it expands around him. In the mist, (Y/n) begins to gets attacked again, but with a sword this time around as he tries to defend himself. He begins to see a pattern, but just as he thought he would get it, it changed and the attacks became unknown to him again. Needing to get out of the mist, (Y/n) came up with a new move called Tornado Storm. By holding both his swords, his right hand holding Sapphire Spirit Blade pointing to the left. Then his regular katana in his left hand in a backhanded stance pointing to the right behind him. He twisted a little to his left and then recoiled as he began to spin to the right fast. The mist gathered around (Y/n) as he generated wind with him as the center point. In doing so, the mist soon begins to head upward in the makeshift tornado as it then heads up to the sky, clearing the field once more. (Y/n) gets dizzy from doing it for the first time as he then gets punched by Dionix hard in the stomach and drops one of his swords in the process. The punch sent (Y/n) sliding backwards as he then held his gut while kneeling. After he recovers and gets back up, (Y/n)'s clothes are beginning to look torn up with some holes showing how much the fight has been doing to him. He notices that the Sapphire Spirit Blade isn't in his hand and sees it laying on the ground near Dionix.

Dionix: Looking for something?

(Y/n) growls slightly mad as he puts out more power and charges in. Dionix intercepts him as they began to slash away at each other. Each blocked and strikes at each other, making attempt to do some damage in the process. Each had received equal slashes to their bodies during the process, when an opening showed, (Y/n) then went to get his other blade to regain his power. Dionix then throws an energy slash at (Y/n), who gets hit in the back and got knocked down towards his blade. The energy slice dealt to (Y/n) leaves a hole in the back of his shirt with damage done to him. He looks up from the dirt to see his blade, but then he hears Dionix charge in at him to deliver a strike at (Y/n) still on the ground. It was (Y/n)'s turn to roll from the strike, jump towards his blade and grabs the handle of it to go back to doing dual wielding as he lowers his energy use back down. He begins to breathe hard as the longer the fight goes on.