We all have secrets...

WHATS UP its been quite a minute since I last posted and I hope i haven't lost the small audience i got, also sorry for taking so long to update. Its just school is about to start and my depression is a little worse then normal, but I'm ok i swear. Anyways enough with a boring A/N time to get to the story you came to read.

Bubbas POV

Marshall asked if I wanted to skip and of course I did, so I agreed. We decided to go on a walk in the woods, I was fine with that but I couldn't stop thinking about how dissapointed mothers gonna be when shes informed I'm not at school. I sub-side the thought as I hear Marshall start to talk, "So why did you transfer to this hell hole." I start to think for a second of what to say. I wasn't really sure why my mum decided here of all places so i gave the most honest answer i could with still being a little comfortable. "Wasn't really my idea, you see I used to have a kingdom I guess you could say. I was the prince of the candy kingdom before I was disowned by everyone but my mum." He didn't really say anything at first and i don't think he needed to the look on his face gave it all away. He was not only shocked but surprised, I wasn't really sure why but he finally spoke up after a moment of realization I guess. "Why would they ever disown such a chill person like you, i mean your so cu-" he stopped and took a second to re think his words then continued fastly after "I mean cool..." I knew what he was going to say and yes i saw the little red that started to form on his lovely gray face, but i act like i didn't to try and keep it cool. "Marshall I have a secret...." I said rather quietly. He looked up and so did I, our eyes met and i finally got to stare into his red eyes that almost felt like the could pierce my soul but chose not to. "its.... its ok if you don't wanna talk about it..... I'm a stranger and i know that, but Bubba i really do want to get to know this mysterious being your letting on to." I didn't know what to say i just kinda.... stopped. He took notice of this and got the hint he should too, I look him directly in his eyes and say exactly what came to mind. That wasn't like me i usually carefully plan everything I'm going to say in my head, it's how princes are raised... and princesses. "Marshall i want to know you too, you as well give this strange being that i want to wave to. One day you may know my secret but for now lets just become friends." He gived a red face and embarassed look, its was really....cute? i dont know i have never had what people call a crush. At least I dont think I have, its way to complicated for me.

Hey guys I'm so so sorry to just give you this smol chapter but I'm really depressed lately and my insomnia is killing. I promise I'm trying.