Chapter 3: Attachments

Beginne am Anfang

"Y/n," She kindly held out her hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Letha took her hand and shook it. Letha was happy that Roman made friends and she was already liking the vibe she got from Y/n.

"You too," Y/n gave her a smile. Eyes turned to Peter expecting him to introduce himself to her.

"Peter," Peter said, holding out his hand.

"Hey." Letha just stared at him, causing him to drop his hand. Y/n was confused but refused to say anything.

"The circus is over. Let's get going. Come on Shell." Roman opened the door for his sister. While Shelley was getting in Peter and Letha looked at each other and Letha smiled. They all packed in the car then Roman rolled down the passenger window, when Y/n shut the door behind the last one to get in.

"You coming?" He asked, noticing how she just shut the door still standing outside the car. Before she could answer they heard a car horn.

"No, actually my ride's here," Y/n looked over pointing to Dylan's car.

"Okay, I'll text you later," Roman said, smirking.

"You don't even have my number," Y/n leaned forward giving him a sarcastic smile.

"I don't but Shelley does." He got her there. Said girl just shook her head and turned around.

"Whatever, I'll see you guys later," She gave them a wave over her shoulder, walking towards Dylan's car.

"Hey, how was your day?" Dylan asks as she get in the car.

"Hell, these teachers assign so much homework. Also get this, my math teacher, who's married, was caught having a three way with the gym teacher and music teacher, in the janitors closet. So we had a substitute but he didn't know anything about math and now I'm stuck with homework I don't even know how to do. " Y/n ranted, the story caused Dylan to chuckle.

"Woah, wild day. I know what'll make you feel better." He said playing her favorite song. That did cheer her up a little bit.

Y/n and Dylan's house

When they arrived home they were just laughing and the pair went inside then got in the pool.

By the time dinner rolled around Dylan was tired so Y/n told him to go to bed and she'd eat leftovers. 

While she was eating she got a text. Y/n assumed it was Roman because he did say he would text her.

Meet Peter and me in the graveyard at midnight - Roman

Graveyard?! What are you two gonna do? Kill me and bury me... - Y/n

No. Can't kill someone as beautiful as you now can we? - Roman

Oh really? Whatever rich boy.- Y/n

So are you coming or not? - Roman

Yea I'll be there. - Y/n

She quickly changed his contact name before going up to her room and walked out on her little balcony. 

Her common sense was screaming at her to not go, but she and common sense didn't seem to be on the best of terms at the moment. Plus she was curious as to what they'd want to be doing in a Graveyard.

They might be professional grave-robbers or somethin'.

 At midnight Y/n made a portal to the graveyard by whispering "Lanuae magicae me, ad locum, ego volo ire".

The graveyard

Once she jumped through and made it to the graveyard she waited for Peter and Roman.

After a few minutes, they walked up with shovels and an empty bag.

"Finally," She turned strolled over to them. They just rolled their eyes and waited for her to start talking. "Remind me why we are here again. Y'know in a graveyard." 

Then she saw the shovels. 

"So we're grave-robbing now?" She crossed her arms eyeing the two.

"We have to get something for a spell, Destiny said you would know what we needed." Peter walked past her toward the right grave. Y/n threw up her hands and followed. 

She quickly took out her phone and texted Destiny asking what spell she wanted to do. 

When Destiny replied Y/n looked up to see the boys already digging. The girl just sat down and watched the boys do all the work.

About four feet in they stopped from exhaustion.

"Aren't you gonna help?" Peter asked, panting a little.

"Sure," She got up and mumbled a spell to move the rest of the dirt out of the way then into the pile.

"Seriously? You didn't wanna mention you could do that?" Roman dropped his shovel seeming very annoyed.

"You never asked," Y/n simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever, let's just get what we need," Peter said, jumping into the grave, followed by Roman. They opened the bottom part but nothing was there.

"Nothing is here," Roman said.

"They only found her top half dumb asses," Mumbling the last part she jumped down into the hole, opening the top part of the casket. 

Then she stopped back and looked towards Peter, she was not about to do the next part.

"Okay you need to cut her open and put her intestines in this jar." She instructed, pulling a jar out from behind her back, just as a magician would pull flowers out of their sleeve.

"Right," Peter said, taking out his knife. He proceeded to cut her stomach open. Her guts spilled out and Y/n cringed at the grey liquid spilling out but still helped him put them in the jar. 

When he sealed the jar Y/n looked up and saw headlights.

"Guys someone's here come on we gotta go," She hopped out of the grave, turning to help them out the grave. They all ran the opposite direction.

Chased by the cops. Great.

Y/n's house

When Y/n arrived home she climbed up to her balcony and went straight to the restroom. She turned on the sink washing her hands then patted them dry and went back into her room. 

Y/n plopped on her bed and closed her eyes. 

It's only been a couple of days and I'm digging up a grave with two guys I just met. As crazy as it sounds I feel like I would do anything for them like a friend. I guess I get attached easily.