- Hide and Seek -

En başından başla

"Come and get me, hoes."

'Fuck you.' Hoseok had thought to himself. 'literally. Fuck you, Namjoon.'

A sudden burst of messages began spamming into the log, as expected.

Jimin and Jungkook had earlier mentioned that their two day off would be spent by going back to their shared hometown back in Busan - thus, leaving them only to wail and moan uselessly in remorse through the group chat saying, "I'll get you next time, hyung!" and whatever else type of promises they were sure to commit later towards Namjoon - the leader can be such a tease at times, riling them up at the worst possible moments but nevertheless, he enjoys the punishments anyway at the end of the day.

As for Seokjin, the man was far and long gone. He'd flew off to Italy with the parents as a duty of being a lovable, caring son that he is. The eldest had declined in the most subtle way possible (for such an offer) although Hoseok could sense the threatening tone in the text he'd sent saying: "Namjoon, behave yourself. That's not how I taught you to be." Even Hoseok gave a slight shiver just from reading it.

So, ultimately, that leaves just him, Yoongi and Taehyung for the battle. Hoseok groaned, thinking about all the possibilities of him actually getting a turn this time - none deemed credible.

Yoongi was a sleaze, as everyone knows it. It had practically became a general knowledge towards all, ARMYs or not, that the oldest rapper was undeniably a sloth, short-term commitments weren't exactly his thing. But what they don't know is that Yoongi could also be a greedy little asshole when it comes to the well-being of his stuff - and God, Hoseok even considered the option of staying put in his cramped up studio with a rock-hard boner in his pants and just weep to sleep rather than having to go against the older's senile words.

Taehyung... is tolerable, at least. He's a little wild, sure but Hoseok believes that it would not even take a minute for the younger to give up a turn for his hyung - besides, Namjoon wasn't the only one with an ass to spare - Taehyung knew of many and it wouldn't be a hassle for him to just pick out from his contacts.

And well, Hoseok liked to consider himself the slowpoke of it all. He wasn't bad at it - sex, that is. He's learn a couple of tricks here and there from each member (boy, were they good) - but none of it should actually help him to pinpoint his forte in the whole ordeal - the only real, stable sex life he's had was mostly with Seokjin and the older was an amazing top but how often did he get the chance to be the one steering the wheel for once? He was desperate for some reason, yet that alone should be good enough for him to overcome his insecurities and just brazen it out.

Thus, there he stood, right at their doorway, sweating and struggling to recover his breath after a good 30 minutes of sprinting from the company's building.

Hoseok started to pull off his jacket and wandered about the halls, dumping his rucksack by the couch along the way. "Namjoon. Where you at?" Judging from the shoes by their front door, no one was home that he know of, except Namjoon of course.

No answer. Tch, typical. Namjoon was playing one of his little games and Hoseok wasn't really in the mood to participate.

He pulled out his cell and dialed the younger's number. The ringing went on longer than expected and it got picked up on the fifth ring,

"Joon, it's me. I'm here." Hoseok maintained his tone back from letting it out into a growl - he didn't want to scare the other before he even knew where he was. "Where?"

The other line was a mess, Hoseok could practically feel the younger rapper tickling his lobe with that milk-glazed voice of his, all creamy and sweet - even more so as he began moaning like he lost a breath and panting like a dog, "Hmm, if it were that easy, I wouldn't have to hide, dumbass. Ahn, fuck-"