Finding out why?

Roxie's Pov~

I had lost a lot of blood... my Pokémon were gone and so was my bag... if I kept loosing blood I was gonna die... I then here the door of the room I was trapped in open and I was pulled up and thrown over someone's shoulder. They were carrying me out saving me but why?.... I asked myself before I blacked out. I woke up about two hours later and my whole body ached. Where was I? I looked over to see venus and Brendan beside me and I growl and push myself up to leave but before I could leave I feel someone tug at the bottom of my shirt. I look down and see a kid about 7. He was trying to get my attention so I bend down ignoring the pain I was in. Did you need something? I ask and he starts crying, your mad at my sister because of me! I then sigh and pick him up kissing his forehead trying to calm him down. Why do you say that? I ask and he continues to cry. She had to hurt you to keep me safe! He clings to me and I now understood. Hey it's okay I'm not mad anymore, she was just trying to protect her family and I would have done the same if it were me. I say and he calms down so I set him down. Now what's your name? I ask and he mumbles max... I smile and hear footsteps behind me so I turn around to see venus who looked upset. I walk up to her and hug her tightly, I forgive you for everything you had to do to protect your brother I understand now why you did it. I say not giving her a chance to speak. She then looks shocked hearing what I said but hugs me back anyway. When I pull away from the hug she hands me 4 pokeballs instead of three and I was confused. She just smiles and me and tells me to let out the Pokémon. So I do and when I see what it is I gasp then start to cry. There in front of me stood a shiny milotic but not just any milotic the one I used to play with when I was little. I hug it tightly and it nuzzles me making me giggle, I missed you ocean... I say and she makes a happy sound that only I could understand, I missed you to. I then pull away and look at venus, thank you so much!!! I'm so happy! She smiles then says I'm glad and I really am sorry for all the trouble I caused you plus I need to tell you something... but I already knew what she was gonna tell me. I already know my mom was killed by team magma. She looks shocked that I already knew what she was gonna tell me. I figured you were gonna blame yourself but don't because it's not your fault. I hug her Agian and she hears back upstairs probably to talk to Brendan and I head outside letting my team out all of them happy to see me. Skye being the most excited and tackling me down to the ground while licking my face. But I knew we had to train and we had to train hard so that we could be that best that we could be.

Roxie's team -

Skye (mightyena) knows poison fang, crunch, incenerate, and ice fang.

Bullet (breloom) knows focus blast, Focus punch, bullet seed, and iron tail.

Aura (ralts) knows dazzling gleam, teleport, psychic, and thunderbolt.

Ocean (milotic) knows twister, hydro pump, recover, and dragon pulse.

Venus team-

Marsha (swampert) knows muddy water, rock throw, hydro pump, and water pulse.

Snow (eevee) knows crunch, Swift, take down, and shadow ball.

Also Roxie has 4 badges and venus only has one so Roxie will be traveling with venus to help her get stronger