A tough decision

Roxie's pov~
Me and skye have been traveling for a while now and we just reached petalburg woods. Man this place was huge I was sure we were gonna get lost in this forest. I look over at skye who was sniffing around and she sprints off as if she was tracking something or someone. I follow her and when she stops I see a hurt shroomish and it was covered in mud, so I decide to clean it off and to my surprise it was a shiny one, why would someone do something like this... the shroomish looked so scared... as if I would hurt it... hey don't worry I won't hurt you... can you tell me what happened?.. I asked and it says, my trainer left me here... she said I wasn't good enough... that I was to clumsy... I hug him to my chest, well she was wrong you poor thing, how about you let me take you to a Pokémon center and in exchange you can lead me out of here? It thinks for a minute then nods. And jumps out of my arms and starts walking toward the exit of the forest. I follow it and we make it out of the forest. I then pick up the exhausted Pokémon and he falls asleep in my arms making me smile. I don't know why someone would abandon such a sweet Pokémon... he didn't deserve for that to happen... I then take him to the Pokémon center and ask nurse joy to heal him. After awhile she comes back holding the shroomish and it jumps in my arms. Well I see your looking better! I say with a smile then I hear may talking about something, I can't believe I even took it on my team it was so useless! She says and my eyes widen she was the one that abandoned the poor thing. I then notice skye growling, and I know she was right we had to show may she had done the wrong thing. So I walk over to her while holding the shroomish, excuse me may?... she looks at me and notices the shroomish and she laughs. Of course you have the weak thing! I knew you would! Since you're so weak yourself! Skye then starts growling louder, and stands in front of me. Hey I have an idea Roxie! How about we battle and the loser has to find that thing a home? Deal? She asks and I nod I was gonna show her how strong we could be. She then sends out a marshtomp and smirks. Go skye you can do this! I say and skye gets into battle position. May then orders her Pokémon to use rock tomb, dodge it then use crunch! Skye then tries to dodge it but gets hit. Skye no! I then hear may laugh, is it over already? I growl cmon get up and use poison fang! Skye nods and uses it landing a direct hit and poising it. Then may orders marshtomp to use muddy water, landing a direct hit and getting skye covered in mud making her furious. Skye calm down and use take down! She obeys and it lands a critical hit, now finish it with crunch! I say and she uses it but it misses and she gets hit with rock throw, making her fall down. Cmon get up please skye! Then a bright light starts to surround her, and after a couple of minutes it stops revealing a now strong looking mightyena. Skye this is awesome! I say but she ignores me, now finish this with crunch! I say but she uses poison fang instead. But the marshtomp still faints. Skye why aren't you listening?! I yell and she ponuches on me, skye... she then bites my arm, making me scream in pain. S-skye stop... she then stops and slowly likes the bite mark, letting out a low growl saying, I'm sorry... I don't know what got into me... I just wanted to protect you... I hug her tightly and pet her gently, its okay... she licks my cheek making me giggle, but then I notice my arm was bleeding. So I wrap it up and look at the shroomish. So I have a question for you.. will you become my next partner? I ask it but it looks at may, like it still wanted to be with her... it's okay this is your choice, I say and smile. Then the shroomish walks up to...

Well that's it for this chapter! The next one will be up soon! 😋