“Nate and Brook are not just objects that you can throw away and take back whenever the hell you want to,” Celeste snapped. How dare this girl come over to her house acting as if she owned Nate and Brooklyn. What the heck was wrong with her? “Nate was a one night stand and you gave Brooklyn up. By, law you have absolutely no rights to her not even the right to pop up whenever you feel like it.”

“I should never had done that in the first place and I want my family!” Samantha hissed

“They are not your family,” said Celeste shaking her head.

“Mommy, mommy, mommy,” Brooklyn sang running over to Celeste and wrapping her tiny arms around Celeste’s legs.

“She isn’t you’re mommy,” Samantha snapped pulling Brooklyn away from Celeste.

“Mommy,” Brooklyn cried holding her arms out toward Celeste.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Celeste hissed trying to grab Brooklyn from her crazy biological mother. Celeste watched on as Brooklyn continued to cry as Samantha held onto her arm. “Let her go,”

“She’s my daughter, not your’s!” snapped Samantha 

“Give her to me,” Celeste said calmly. She didn’t want to just grab Brooklyn in fear of her getting hurt. 

“You are not taking my daughter from me,” 

“Either you give her to me or I take her,” Celeste said “Neither one of us wants her to get hurt so just giver her here,”

“Screw you,” Samantha spat.

“Close your eyes, baby,” Celeste whispered to Brooklyn. Brooklyn squeezed her eyes tightly as her chin trembled and tears felling down her cheeks. 

“Don’t talk to my daughter!” Samantha growled. What the hell did she think she was, a dog?

Celeste looked down at Brooklyn making sure her eyes were still closed. Noticing that they were Celeste reeled her arm back and before Samantha could process what was happening she swung her arm forward and Celeste’s closed fist connected with Samantha’s nose. Samantha’s hand flew to her nose and Celeste pulled Brooklyn into her arms. Nate had walked to the front door in time to see Celeste punch Sam in the face. He had been wondering what was taking her so long and was stunned to see the reason why.

“What’s going on?” he asked walking over to Celeste who was cradling his crying daughter in her arms.

“You deal with that,” Celeste snapped pointing to a bloodied Samantha “I need to calm her down.” Celeste picked up Brooklyn and walked into the house without waiting for a reply from Nate. 

Celeste was mad. No she was beyond mad, she was livid. Yeah she had a short temper at times but she was never violent. Samantha just seemed to bring it out in her. She probably wouldn’t have done anything but, Brooklyn was involved and Celeste wasn’t about to let anything to happen to that little girl. Aaron raised his brow when Celeste walked pass the kitchen but said nothing. He knew better then to ask question when his little sister was in one of her moods and by the looks of it she was in one of them now. 

Nate stood at the front door staring at Sam, he didn’t know what to do. He would offer her some help but, she really didn’t deserve it. He knew that Sam had to have done something really bad for Celeste to hit her. On top of that his little girl was crying and he had no doubt in his mind that it had something to do with Sam.