4. Will They Meet Again?

Start from the beginning

"Are you afraid of speed? I can't believe this. The man who was trying to commit suicide last day is afraid of speed."she laughed and he was irritated.
"Pls stop..it's better I take a taxi to reach my home"he said.

She again laughed.
"Do you know how much it will cost to take a taxi to your home? Believe me you won't afford it. We are now very far from the place from where I took you. And I don't think an orphan like you have so much money with you.."she said.

He realized what she said. He is an orphan and poor infront of her. He decided to continue the drama since he don't want anyone to know his identity.. especially this girl.

"By the way where are you living?"she asked.
"I was living with one of my friend. Actually he was paying my rent too. And it didn't take so much amount for my food and other essentials."he said.
"What was you doing? I mean your job.."she asked
"I lost it.. already told you"he said
"Oh sorry..I forgot.. btw you said that you resigned and now you are saying you lost your job.."she asked confusingly.
"If you remember it , then why are you saying that you forgot it?" He asked loudly.
"Actually I.."she was cut by his shout.
"Stop this..can you pls stop the scooter here so that I can walk?"he shouted. He dont want to extend the conversation since he hate lies and liers.
"What if I slid the scooter now?"she asked funnily making him scare.
He looked at his left side and saw a river. He became scared.
"Pls don't do it..Pls.."he requested.
"Believe me. It will be fun.."she said while laughing.
"Are you mad?"he asked.
"If you talk again, I will definitely throw you in the river. Loose talker." She scolded him while he became dumbstruck.

After 15 minutes of travelling, she stopped her scooty infront of a huge building. He read the name board as Office of Superintendent of police. He was frightened and looked at her who is parking her vehicle calmly.

"Are you working here?" He asked.
"No..I am here to surrender to police."she said in a serious tone.
"What have you done?"he asked shockingly.
"I had killed someone. I was hiding his deadbody yesterday in the beach when I met you."she said and he was shocked more and more. Seeing it she bursted into laugh. He was wondered seeing her laughing.

"Arey I am here to give a complaint. Didnt I tell you about Radha Akka?" She asked and he nodded in relief.
He hesitated to walk with her. But she hold his hand.
"Don't touch me.."he shouted.
"If you don't stop talking, I will report about your suicide attempt now at this moment. Do you Know that According to IPC Section 000 suicide is a crime which can gain up to death sentence?"she said as if she is a lawyer.

He hold his head and walked along with her silently. She stopped infront of a police guard who is standing with a big gun.
"Hai uncle, can I meet SP sir?" She asked and the guard shoot draggers at her. Abhi was shocked.
"Do you have an appointment?"guard asked.
"No..we are common people and we don't need any appointments to meet officials who are supposed to protect us."she said.

Abhi moved one step back so that he can now run easily if everything goes out of hand.

The guard gave her a glare.
"This is not a market for you to argue."The guard said seriously.
"Oh really..? I thought this is a market and I was looking for a shop where I can get some fish. Thanks for your valuable information" Meenakshi was not in a mood to step back and it's not in her blood.
Abhi was really scared because he knows well that he will have to pay equal for her blunders. She is holding his hand and not allowing him to move.

"SP sir is busy now..you can't meet him unless you have an appointment. So don't waste my time. Go back."The guard shouted.
"Let's go now.."Abhi whispered in her ears. She started thinking and winked at Abhi. He rolled his eyes.