6. Independence Day (special)

Year 2047..

Prime Minister's speech was going on the holographic screen. A corridor filled with young Men and Women quitely listening to each and every word.

Soon the speech came to an end. A view a rocket launching came to the holographic screen.

'In remeberance of our hundredth year after independence, the Indian space research organization had launched a rocket right up to Mars, which will be shortly opened for Indians and other fellow humans after the flag reaches Mars '

Soon chatters filled in the room discussing about the new planet and  wishes.

"Happy Independence Day Agent Romanaff ", said A well built man dressed in a black jacket, dark blue jeans and grey shirt. He shook his hand with her.

"Happy Independence to you too Sir "

"Nah.. You can call me.. Sh..uhh.. Nate.. Yup Nate.. ", He said referring to his Agent Name.

"Kaafi wakt baad kaam resume kar rahe hai kya aap ?"

"Tumhe kaise pata ?"

"You were about to vomit your real name out.. "

"Well.. you caught me Agent Romanaff"
He raised his hands in the air.

Agent Romanaff chuckled.
"New here?"

"Yup "

"You seem way too familiar.. Did we  ever meet before ?", Asked Agent- Romanaff while brainstroming.

"Agent Romanaff ", called out a lady who was in her mid forties."Maybe you have seen this pair of green eyes before "

"Commanderess ", Agent Romanaff addressed her a bowed a little.
"So Nate.. I mean Agent Nate.. is your legacy.. sorry I didn't know-...

"It's fine ", smiled Agent Nate.

"Seems you to have gained quite a good acquaintance.. ", said Commanderess Philistia while leading them to a place."Now to work people "

"As you know the great Independence day ball 2047 is today"

Agent Romanaff and Agent Nate nodded.

"I need you both today "
"You both are the best I got ", she sighed.

Agent Romanaff and Agent Nate looked at each other with surprise.

"Mom.. what's wrong ? "

"A revolt is taking place tonight at the ball "

"WHAT ?", Exclaimed Agent Romanaff.
"How's that even possible "

"The existing political party has everything under their wraps.. so the opposition party has been nerve wrecked..", said Commanderess Philistia.

"I'll make sure.. they see no dawn today ", sighed Agent Romanaff and pulled her gun out.

Agent Nate took hold of the gun.
"Agent Romanaff.. will you kindly hold your horses.. this is a political issue.. the whole democracy will be affected.. and we don't want.. that especially today"

"So what do we do ?"
"Sit and wait for them to revolt "

"Have patience ", replied Agent Nate.
"How's the revolt ? I mean what are they going to do ? "

"No idea.. our messenger has not been able to contact us since yesterday.. the surveillance team even has no track of it ", replied the Commanderess.

"What about we go go and confront the opposition leaders ? ", said Agent Nate.

"There are too many political craps existing in India.. how many do we confront them ?", replied Agent Romanoff