What's The Problem?

3rd Person POV

The next morning both Dean and Cas awoke to knocking on the door. "School's in 30 minutes! Get up, Dean!" He shouted, voice quiet and distant through the wood. "Okay, Samantha!" Dean shot back, making Cas giggle as he rubbed sleep from his eyes. After that the knocking stopped and Dean presumed Sam had walked away. "May I borrow some clothes, Dean?" Cas asked politely while stretching out his arms and back. "Sure. Socks and boxers in first drawer. Shirts in second and pants in third." Cas nodded and went to find some that fit.

Cas found a shirt that was slightly big on him that allowed his wings a little room, black boxers, and some jeans. When he turned back around Dean was asleep and snoring softly. Castiel put some socks on, then walked over to Dean. "Dean, wake up." He said softly, shaking him a little. Dean just grunted and rolled over. Cas decided to just push him off the bed. "What the hell, Cas?" Dean asked from the floor, where he landed with a shriek. "I'm sorry, Dean, were you sleeping? Did I wake you?" Castiel asked innocently, trying not to snicker. "God damn asshole." Dean muttered, walking over to his dresser.

~~~~

Cas' POV

School went by normally. There wasn't a ton of homework, which Castiel was thankful for. As soon as he walked through the front door, though, he knew something was off. It was way too quiet to be his house. "Hello?" "Hello, Castiel." Anna said, from where she had apparantly been sitting in the corner. "Mother." He replied stiffly. "Where is everybody?" "Oh, your father took them to Gabriel's soccer game." Cas nodded and went upstairs. He realised, too late, that his door no longer had a lock. Well, it did, but not on the inside. He was about to go open it until he heard the distinct click of one. He turned the nob, but it wouldn't budge. Next, he went to the window only to find it sealed shut. Well, fuck. He thought bitterly. As much as his mother's actions' have surprised -and angered- him, he never expected her to lock him in his room. That was crossing the line. Past crossing the line, actaully. She was so far past the line that the line was a dot to her.

Of course, his mother's controlling ways didn't allow him a cellphone, meaning he couldn't ask for help. And no way when his siblings found out they would go against mother's wishes. He was royally screwed. "Mother, this isn't funny." He said, as calmly as he could. Although, his voice shook with the effort. "I couldn't agree more, Castiel. I will let you out when you start behaving, until then you can rot in there. Maybe some time off will make you realise how you're going against God's will and his righteous path for you." Cas sighed and rolled his eyes, of course this was about him dating a guy.

After a few moments of silence he heard the annoying clicking of Anna's high heels as she walked away. All he could do now was wait.

Dean's POV

It was weird, Castiel, the quiet nerd of the school. Castiel, th perfect student who's been on the honor roll since the 3rd grade. Castiel, Dean's perfect and charming boyfriend. Castiel, who has never missed a day of school. Yeah, that Castiel. Well, that Castiel hadn't shown up to school for three days. Every morning Dean searched for his blue eyes and messy black hair. Every afternoon he searched for his smile and listened for the breathtaking sound Cas made when he laughed at one of Charlie's lame jokes. (Not that Dean's were any better.) But nothing ever came. Something was off. And Dean would bet his left ass cheek that it had something to do with Cas' meltdown.

First, he went to Sam. The little bitch was friends with Castiel's brother, Gabriel. As soon as school was over and Sam kissed Jessica goodbye before getting into the car, Dean asked him. "Hey, question?" "No, Dean, your dick isn't a superhero." Sam replied, not even looking up from his book that he pulled out when he sat down. Fucking nerd. "You'd be surprised with what it fixes and who it saves. Anyway not the question. Has Gabriel said anything about Cas?" Sam immediately tensed, and not only did he look up from his book, he put it down.

"He said that their mom said that he went to their Aunt and Uncle's house. But he doesn't believe her. Why? Is something wrong?" Dean's hands tightened around the steering wheel and he willed his body to relax. "No. Nothing. I just haven't seen him in a few days, but if he's not in town, that makes sense." Dean lied. Something was obviously wrong, but that doesn't mean he had to worry Sam or Gabriel.

When they got home John and Mary were gone, but they left a note on the refrigerator.

We went to the doctors for a checkup on the baby. Be back soon. You can order some pizza for dinner. Love you.

The note was obviously in Mary's writing, John's wasn't sloppy, but it was very different. Dean was bummed. It would have been nice to have his mom to talk to and have her calm him down and tell him there was nothing to worry about. She was always very rational. Unlike him, who always trusted his emotions and instincts, never taking time to think logically.

Sam was in his room, probably reading a textbook or something. Dean went to his for a bit, but his mind was reeling. What if Cas wasn't okay? Had something happened?

Knock. Knock. Knock. "What do you want, Dean?" Came Sam's muffled response. "You wanna order a cheese pizza and find a show to binge-watch?" Dean asked. Footsteps came towards the door until the stopped and Sam opened it. "You okay?" Sam asked, hazel eyes wide with concern. "'Course I am, bitch. Just bored. And all the reading you've been doing can't be healthy. Might as well take a break." Sam smiled, soft and reassuring. Dean had a feeling he knew what was wrong, but thankfully he didn't bring it up. "Whatever, jerk. Bet you won't be saying that when I'm a lawyer and have to defend your sorry ass. And sure, we should start binge-watching Friends. I promised Gabriel I'd check it out." Dean smiled and ruffled his hair. "Go get it started, I'll order the pizza." Dean literally could not be more grateful for Sam than he was at that moment. Maybe this was the distraction he needed.

Hoped you liked the chapter. I bear some news, btw. If you haven't noticed, I deleted my other Destiel stories. I re-read them and realised how bad they were. I will work on re-writing them and re-publishing them. Probably after this book. But I'm also writing another one, so no telling when they will be up again. My other stories are from 6th and 7th flgrade, so there's no fixing them. But, I might as well keep them up if someone wants to laugh at really bad writing. Anyways, tell me what though about this chapter.

Until next time.