Don't know yet

Cas's Pov

Castiel pounded on his alarm to shut it up, failing he threw it against the wall. He stretched out his wings and sat up feeling the April warmth flood into his room through his open window. Getting out of bed he tucked in his wings a little, careful as to not knock anything over. He went into the bathroom, splashing water into his face to try and wash the sleep away. Castiel went back into his bedroom, still not fully awake. He tucked his wings in all of the way and put on a white button up, afterward he put on some black skinny jeans and a dark blue blazer, rolling the sleeves up to his elbow. Cas jogged down the stairs to get some breakfast before he headed off to school. Gabriel was sitting at the kitchen table, already eating candy. "Gabriel!" They heard Lucifer shout from up the stairs, he came down seconds later in a towel with what looked like blue and green dye in his hair. Chuck came in behind him, "What happened?" He asked. "That little shit put food dye pellets in the shower head!" Lucifer yelled, pointing a finger accusingly at Gabriel. "I did not," he said trying to sound innocent. Castiel just grabbed an apple and ran outside not caring to hear the rest of the conversation, after all, it was just the Trickster doing his work. He got into his car, which Gabriel named the pimpmobile, it's actually a 1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V, but whatever. He wasn't excited to go to school because him being an angel and all I guess you could say his 'people skills' were a bit 'rusty'. Arriving at his school he went into his first hour, which was History, and sat in the back hoping to get some reading in as he ate his apple.

Dean's Pov

Dean woke Sam up by blasting Heat of the Moment by Asia. "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean yelled over the sound of the music. "Dude? Asia?" "Come on. You love this song and you know it." "Yeah, and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself," Dean turned up the music and shouted, "What? Sorry, I can't hear you," he pointed at Sam mouthing the words and moving his head to the beat. Sam just scoffed and shook his head. He walked out of Sam's room over to his own to get dressed. He threw on a plain black t-shirt and a dark blue cover-up, with some faded blue jeans. Wrapping his hand around the cool metal of the Samulet he walked downstairs. Mary and John were gone on a much needed romantic weekend, they were expected to be home by the time Dean and Sam got home from their first day of school. It took a while to convince them to leave, but Dean finally succeeded. "You wanna go to the diner down the street?" "Sure, just let me get my books and stuff," Sam said, walking away. Dean put on his boots walking out to the Impala. "Did you miss me, Baby?" He asked, patting the hood. "Get a room," Sam said, walking out of the house. "Bitch," "Jerk," They got into the car, Sam setting his book-bag next to Dean's in the backseat then he slid into the passenger side.

"What can I get you?" A lady in a waitress outfit asked, "Yeah, I'll have the Pig 'n a Poke with a side of bacon with some coffee, Sammy?" "Um, a coffee and a short stack," "Comin' right up," the waitress said politely, walking away. "You ready for school, Sammy?" Dean asked, attempting to make small talk. Sam just grunted in response, too caught up in his book to respond. The lady came back with plates and then left to go get their coffee. "This, this is heaven," Dean said as he took another bite. Sam just scoffed and started eating his pancakes. They left a little while later and headed off to school.

Cas's Pov

He was sitting there reading his book when the bell sounded, warning everyone that it was time for class. Reluctantly Cas put his book down and got out the materials that he would need for History. A few minutes after class started a man walked through the door, "Sorry I'm late, sir," he said, not paying attention to what was coming out of his mouth. The teacher just nodded and said, "Class we have a new student, shall we listen to him introduce himself?" He looked at the boy expectantly. "Um, my name is Dean Winchester, I'm an Aquarius, I enjoy long walks on the beach and frisky women," he winked at the class. Castiel let out an annoyed groan and started doodling again. "Take a seat back there, by Castiel," Cas looked up, why me? ran through his head as Dean sat next to him. Not paying any attention to the boy next to him, he continued to doodle. Soon the bell sounded again and Castiel packed up his things to leave, "I'm Dean," a voice behind him said. "So I've heard," he replied, not turning around, before walking out of the door and to Biology class.