Chapter 3: Touch

He undid my belt, slipping it through each and every loop on my trousers as I took my dress shoes off with my heels. After the belt came the button, and after the button my trousers fell to my ankles. He smiled as if he'd won another Champions League. My bulge in my boxers kept growing bigger and bigger. He pulled my plaid boxers down and out came my throbbing, seven inch cock. The boxers found themselves with my trousers at my feet. Marco put his warm hands on my cock, moving back and forth, back and forth. I let out a soft moan and he giggled. He slowed down his movement with his hands and opened wide. He began to lick the head as my body tingled. His tongue felt amazing on my sensitive head. He opened even wider, moving my cock into his mouth, more and more, making it feel better and better. I thrusted lightly into him and he pushed his face closer to my stomach. My dick bulged at the back of his throat. After a long time of enduring it, he deserved something in return.

We moved to my monochrome couch in the living room and he began to take off his dress pants and shoes. He laid himself down on the couch, propping his head up with a throw pillow.

"Make me happy baby." he said in excitement.

I loved to try to fit all eight inches in my mouth. I started by kissing and licking the head and eased myself down his rock-hard, veiny dick. Slowly I was sucking on it, up and down, up and down. After I pleased him for a short while, I moved my head down with force. It was me who's back of his throat was bulging now. I gagged on his cock and he laughed at me, almost out of pity.

After I had enough I moved the rest of my body and began crouching down on his penis. I couldn't help but moan as it was slowly but surely was engulfed in me. I pleasured myself as he thrusted into me. He went slowly at first, but progressively got faster. Feeling him inside of me was my favourite. I moaned as he grunted and looked him in the eyes from above. He was reaching his fastest. I was reaching my limit. He kept going and going, just as it started to feel like too much, I finished right onto his stomach. He knew this was his queue to whip out his cock as well. He began to jerk himself off as I got down on my knees. I opened my mouth as he gave me a facial. He let out a massive moan as he climaxed, it echoed throughout my entire house. He cracked the biggest grin.

"I never want to leave you again." he said, as he moved back onto the couch.

"I never want you to leave me too."

We couldn't make it to my bed, we were exhausted. We both just quickly went up onto the couch and he pushed himself against the cushions and spooned me. He gave me another kiss, this time on the top of the head, and I smiled. Quickly I fell asleep as did he, tomorrow was another day.