I'd Rather Be Surfing

Colette Cooper knows exactly what she is— an easy-going, silver-tongued, surf prodigy. Or at least, that was until her parents divorced, and her life gets split between her childhood home in North Carolina and her new life in California.

Now Colette's got to endure an unfamiliar school, coaches pestering her about the surf club, and an elite athletic internship to get into. Her older brother (who is her best coach and best friend all in one) being two and a half thousand miles away doesn't exactly help.

To put the icing on the vegan cake, a group of boys place bets on who can win her over first. The gist? A rowdy group of three who she just might get along with— in more ways than one. But Colette isn't fooled, and she sure as hell isn't going to let them get away from it.

They may think they have this girl bagged, but to win, you have to play the game— or the boys, in this case. And Colette doesn't lose. Ever.

— — —

hey!! thank you for reading this book. it means so much to me. it's been a long while in the making, and will probably be a lot longer too ( not saying that updates will be slow lol ) but so worth it!

i plan to add aesthetics / gif mood boards for each character on this page (more themed then the one below), but i'll make sure to let u know when i do.

this story is such a big part of me and i hope you will love it as much as i do <3