"Do you want prove?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course." She answered. Jungkook showed her his photo with his brother when they were little.

"It was taken at our village in Busan." He told her. She seemed to recognize the place.

"He showed me this place before." She mumbled.

"But he didn't tell me anything about you. He told me of all the good memories of him and his parents here. That's all." Jungkook's expression showed pain and sorrow.

"What else did he told you?" Jungkook asked.

"He said he is an orphan and he moved here when he was 19." Jungkook sighed.

"For your information, Miss Bora, our parents are still alive and my father had a heart attack because of that husband of yours." Jungkook clenched his fist as he tried to hold his anger. She was stunned and speechless.

"That was all because of him trying to sell our shops for his own good. How selfish." Jungkook continued.

"Really? So, everything he told me was...a lie?" The two of us nodded and she turned speechless. I could see in her eyes, they showed disappointment and hurt.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I didn't know anything about you and your family. I'm really sorry."

"Of course, you don't know. He's been lying to you." In a matter of fact, he is right. Miss Lim shook her head and sighed.

"How dare he do this to me." She looked at me with a soft look.

"Haeryung, I'm sorry for being harsh on you. I know you have a good intention behind all this. I'm sorry." I smiled at her.

"It's okay, Miss Bora. It's my fault too though."

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." She looked at Jungkook. He nodded his head with a smile.

"Now, can you tell me where your parents are? I want to meet them." She said to him.

"Oh, they're at Busan. I can give you the address."

"Sure, here." She gave Jungkook a piece of paper and Jungkook wrote down the address.

"Thank you so much, the two of you. If you didn't tell me about this, I might not know the truth."

"Miss Bora, how about your husband? Are you going to tell her about this?" I asked her.

"I'll settle this with him later. Don't worry." She smiled.

"Since everything is clear now, I think it's time for us to leave. I'm sure you have a lot of things to do, right, Miss Lim?" Jungkook spoke up.

"You can call me Noona, Jungkook. We're family now, right?" She patted Jungkook's back with a wide smile. Jungkook smiled shyly and nodded.

"We'll go now, Noona."

"That was a relief, Haeryung." Jungkook drove the car out of the parking space.

"I'm sorry, I didn't help much. I feel so stupid."

"Hey, it's okay. You helped me so much in there." He hold my hand with his right hand.

"Where should we go now?" He asked.

"Since you ask, I want you to meet someone." He had a questioning look on his face but followed the directions that I told him. On our way to the place, we bought some flowers from the Smeraldo Flower Shop just near the place.

"A graveyard?" I nodded.

"Oh, so that's what the flowers are for."

"Exactly, come on." I hold his hand and we entered the place. It has been so long since the last time I visited.

"I want you to meet some important persons in my life." He nodded.

"This is my father and mother." I kneeled down and dusted off the dead leaves and dusts from their names.

"Appa, omma. It's me, Haeryung. I came here today with a special friend. I'm sorry for not visiting you for so long. Taehyung and I are doing well. so, you don't have to worry, okay?" I touched their head stones and slowly, tears welled up in my eyes. Not long after, tears streamed down my cheeks and I feel Jungkook kneeled down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Kim. I'm Jungkook, Haeryung's friend. Although I didn't get the chance to meet you, I am sure you're a wonderful person. I promise to take care of your daughter with all my life and I'll make her smile more than anyone else in this world. I promise that, Mr and Mrs Kim." I looked up at him with a smile and saw his eyes were teary too. He gave me a smile and wiped the tears away from my cheeks.

"I've promised to your parents, Haeryung and I'll make sure to hold onto that promise forever."

"Thank you, Jungkook." I hugged him and he did the same.

"Always know that I'm here for you." He whispered in my ear.

"Me too." After that, we went to Jimin's grave and I cleaned his place too.

"Hello, Oppa. I'm here. I'm sorry for not coming to visit for quite a long time. Look who came with me." I looked at Jungkook and back to the head stone.

"I'm sure he is the one that you said to me, right?" I whispered.

"Jungkook, this is Jimin. He was my boyfriend but he was sick so, he left earlier." I explained to Jungkook. He nodded.

"Hello, Jimin hyung. I'm Jungkook. This is my first time meeting you. You must've been a great person because Haeryung loves you so much, hyung."

"I'll make sure to love her as much as you do, hyung." He continued.

"You want to know something?"

"What is it?" He asked.

"He actually gave me the hint that you're the one I should love, after him." I looked at the head stone with a smile.

"Really?" I nodded.

"I must be the chosen one." Jungkook stated which made me chuckle.

"Thank you, Jiminnie." I said before standing up.

"You're ready to leave?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"Yes, it's getting dark. We can visit them again next time." The two of us went back and we stopped by a fast food restaurant to eat dinner.

"McDonald's never let me down." I bite down my GCB and the texture of the grilled chicken was just nice. Jungkook have two cheeseburgers for himself and he finished them very fast.

"You eat so fast." I spoke as I was still chewing the food.

"It's normal." He shrugged with an arrogant face. How I wish to punch that face but I just can't. Then, he took out his phone and I heard the snap sound.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him and he was laughing alone while looking at his phone.

"I'm taking of your picture. You look cute when you're eating." His eyes didn't leave his phone screen and he giggled looking at the pictures.

"Look," He showed me the picture where my mouth is full.

"Why do I look like a chipmunk? Oh my god."

"It's cute though. Chipmunk and a bunny. What a great combination." He commented. After we've done eating dinner, he sent me home.

"Good night, Haeryung. Make sure to have me in your dreams, okay?" He gave me a cheesy wink.

"Okay, good night too, Jeon Jungkook."

What a long chapter, I hope you didn't get bored while reading this chapter. A few more chapters till the end!

Leave your comments and vote :)