Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) chuckles being complimented and blushes slightly.

(Y/n): Jeez, any more compliments and you'll make me nervous Vert.

Vert giggles at his nervousness.

Vert: Just trying to let you know that you're special (Y/n). Not many, like I said, would give a thought to see the wonders of this world. You chose to experience it even after what you went through on your first day. Now, here you are, taking on an underdeveloped CPU and able to keep up with her HDD form of all things.

With that being said, the person in question's hat flies at Vert who then dodges it.

Blanc: What did you say Thunder Tits?! That's very insulting when you keep mentioning about me like that and especially in front of (Y/n)!!

Vert giggle as her chest bounces a little.

Vert: It's not my fault I was blessed with these beauties while you remained as you are.

Blanc gets mad as she gains a tick mark on her head.

Blanc: That's it! Get over here you busty bitch!

Vert begins to run away with Blanc chasing after her in a fast pace. (Y/n) then begins to chuckle at the scene happening in front of him for awhile.

Location: ???

At the secret location, Mirasashiro is kneeling down to his master.

Mirasashiro: Master... Are you sure this is wise?

???: Yes. I've grown tired of just watching. I wish to see this boy for myself.

The figure says as some armor morphs around him.

Mira: It would not be wise my lord... Please, reconsider this. I can go and-

???: Silence!

Mira flinches as a table instantly gets destroyed. He looks down afraid to look up at his master. The voice that belonged to Mira's master changed after putting on the armor with a deeper voice.

???: Do not compare what you have seen and with the information Kinja has acquired about the battle strength of that child (Y/n) for with my own. I plan on seeing how strong he is with my own power. If you question my judgement again... I will obliterate you. Is there any more questions Mira?

Mirasashiro: No my lord... I trust you will win.

The figure then begins to laugh as the lights soon go out, encasing the room in darkness.

Location: Planeptune Park.

Time: Noon.

The group later heads to Planeptune as the others split into groups. (Y/n) and Vert were grouped together to get food for the party. While they were walking back to the Basilicom, both of them decided to take a break and sit down at a bench at the park.

(Y/n): We got some good deals on the food we bought and save from having to spend too much credits.

Vert: It would seem that way (Y/n). From delicious ham, to delectable sweets for deserts as well.