❤️~||9||~❤️

~Christmas~

Kookie woke up, he looked at the date.

It was Christmas!

He grew a huge smile on his face. He immediately got up and ran down stairs. He went to Tae's house and saw Tae on the floor already opening his presents. "TAE COME! It's gonna be fun!" Tae got up and hugged Kookie and grabbed one gift. He walk to Kookie's house, while holding hands.

Tae sat down with Kookie. Kookie opened his presents. He grew a smile on his face.

Tae just admired his beauty.

The way his smile was just like a bunny.

Tae him wanted to kiss those lips.

'Not yet...' Tae thought.

Kookie looked at Tae and smiled, Tae smiled too. They both stared at each other's eyes before Kookie grabbed one gift and handed it to Tae. Tae gave him the gift he got. Kookie opened his, a huge iron man plushie. Tae opened his to face a GUCCI bandana.

Tae was shocked.

It's GUCCI

His favorite clothing brand.

Tae immediately put it on. He skipped to the mirror. He posed and turned around with a huge smile "thank you so much Kookie! I love it!!" Tae hugged Kookie.

"Thank you for the toy!"

Kookie started to play with the iron man toy. Tae then grabbed one toy and started to play with Kookie

~❤️~

"wOOOOOOO!!!!"

Kookie put his hands up in the air, as him and Tae went down the hill in their boards. Tae hugged Kookie from behind. His arms around his waist as the wind kissed Kookie's face. Tae was just wide eyed. But then, "wOOOAHHHH"

Kookie and Tae giggled.

They finally reached the bottom and they fell on top of each other. Their faces so close, their noses touched. They both blushed as they both just looked into each other eyes. They took a moment to just admire their eyes. But then Hoseok, the single one, came running and threw a snow ball at Kookie, who was on top.

🌚

Kookie got off of Tae and threw a snowball back at Hoseok. Then they all stayed to have a snowball fight. Yoongi and Jimin were just building a snowman.

Namjoon was trying to do one too, but he kept breaking the sticks. Jin helped him.

Hoseok was making snow angels.

Kookie and Tae were sliding down the hill over and over.

It was finally night.

They all started to run to their houses. Hoseok put his hands up in the air as he wooed. Joonie was doing those cute conversations with Jin. Yoongi was just holding hands with Jimin as they looked up the stars. Kookie had his arm around Tae's shoulders, and Tae had his arms wrapped around his waist.

They all sat down below a tree filled with lanterns, glowing orange. They sat below and looked up at the stars. Kookie and Tae were sitting against the tree, arms wrapped around each other. Yoongi was looking into Jimin's eyes, Namjoon was talking with Jin non stop. And Hoseok was just writing "hope World" on the snow. Tae laid his head on Kookie's shoulder

as they looked up at the full moon.