A week for us?: part2

Anakin's pov:

We were in the ship on our way to Naboo. After half of the trip Padme got a message from her office in the senate. They asked for her help. "Great. We're not even gone for 1 day and they already want you back.", I said frustrated. Padme sighed. She came to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Ani, I-, we both have important things to do. We can't just leave. They need us.", she started explaining, but I didn't really listen to her. "I just want to spend a couple of days alone with my wife. Is this too much to ask for?", I was disappointed. Not in the Jedi, not in the senators, but in Padme. She wanted to go back instead of spending some time with me. "When it is so important for you we will go.", she finally said. I looked at her and then kissed her lips. She sighed, but sat back down next to me. I gestured her to sit in my lap and so she did. She leaned against me and I wrapped my arms around her. I started kissing her neck and she giggled. "Ani..." "What? Don't you like it?", I asked her. "Okay, you win.", she said and I continued. We made out until we came out of hyperspace. I sighed. I went into the cockpit and landed the ship on Naboo. We went to the lakes right away. On our way there I remembered the last time we've been there. It was so long ago. I smiled and wrapped one of my arms around Padme's waist. She leaned her head on my shoulder and we waited until we finally arrived. We went out of the ship and went into the old building we stayed all the times before. I put her package into her room and came down to her again. She was standing on the balcony watching the swans on one of the lakes. I came to her and stood next to her. She looked at me and we kissed passionately. I loved the feeling of her soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her and her hands were wrapped around my neck playing with my hair. Our lips pulled apart and we breath, really needing the air, until our lips met again a few moments later. "I love you", I whispered between the kisses. "I love you, too, Ani.", she replied.