Volume 4 (The next step)

Start from the beginning

Elgar'nan: You should be honored to get taught by me.

Salem: Doctor Watts... You are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral.

Watts: Very good.

Salem: Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden.

Tyrian: *laughed* Gladly.

Salem: And Hazel... I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang. Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting. The boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure that Sienna Khan feels the same.

Hazel: As you wish.

Emerald: *Cinder raised a finger* Oh! *Cinder rasped something to her*

Salem: Speak, child.

Emerald: She wants to know... What about the girl and the elf?

Watts: *scoffed* What about her? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem, not ours. *Cinder punched on the table*

Elgar'nan: You will do nothing with the elf. He's just misleaded, so I must just teach him ssome manners. You don't know how worthy he is now. One of Mythal's followers was once in this world, and knew where the objects are now.

Salem: That's enough. Tyrian? 

Tyrian: Yes, my lady?

Salem: Spring can wait. Find this girl that did this to Cinder and the pointy eared boy with markings on his face...*Tyrian was excited and clasped* and bring them to me. *Tyrian was then dissapointed but nodded* Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen... and Haven will be next.

Tyrian: Eye for an eye *laughed then insane and Cinder gritted her teeth*

Elgar'nan: What are you sitting still around? Come... *Cinder just thought for a short moment she could had felt the room burning*

Meanwhile in the forest

Nora: I'm just saying, there's more members of JNPR in the team than RWBY. And Arion is just a support of our teams. It just makes sense to go with THAT one.

Arion: Thanks.... 

Ren: But "Junior" isn't a color.

Nora: Ugh, how can I be more CLEAR? *the word JNRR popped beside Nora* One... Two... Three! That's more, than one.

Ren: But we're helping Ruby with her objective. *RNJR popped beside Ren* Wouldn't that make HER the leader?

Arion: Ugh...

Jaune: Guys. We need to focus. *JNRR and RNJR dissapeard* Also, JNRR is WAY cooler.

Nora: EXACTLY!

Ren: Uh... *sigh*

Arion: *patted his shoulder* Give it up.

The ground began to rumble

 Jaune: It's here.

Ruby came then from the woods and began to shoot with her sniper to a giant Grimm golem who followed her and fell from the cliff. Even Ruby landed on branch.

Ruby: BAD- *CRASH*, LANDING- *CRASH* STRATEGY! *Stopped by landing on a thick branch*

Ruby then speeded away when the golem began to swing with his arms wildly, destroying trees.

Jaune: Let's get that thing off her! *Jaune ran around behind trees, Arion did the same but another direction, Ren jumped on trees and landed on a branch*

Nora: Don't forget meee! *Took Magnhild out and shooted on the ground to get in the air to land beside Ren* Wooo! Ha ha ha ha!

Ren: We need to draw it's attention away from Ruby! *Ruby flew past them*