introduction

Two kingdoms.
One war.
And two princes who could end it
with their marriage.

-

jaemin
- 20 years old
- prince & heir to the throne of fores

Jaemin always knew he wouldn't be able to find his true love and marry them

Jaemin always knew he wouldn't be able to find his true love and marry them. He knew that one day, he would be forced to marry someone for the sake of his kingdoms safety, but he always hoped.
Hoped there to be peace forever and him being able to truly love.

But as the war his kingdom fought for eternity gets the chance to come to an end, he is more than determined to do everything in his might to make that happen. Even if it means sacrificing his hope.

_____

jisung
- 18 years old
- prince & heir to the throne of nora

「 jisung 」- 18 years old- prince & heir to the throne of nora

Jisung was never one to care for his love life.
He always dreamt of fighting for his kingdom in the war that caused his mothers death to avenge her.
But he was a prince and the risks of him getting killed and not being able to become the king are too high and he's afraid he will never be able to truly let his emotions out.

But as his father announces that the war he had hoped so desperately to fight in is coming to an end and that he will have to marry the son of his enemy, he isn't pleased at all.

Will the two princes be able find a solution or will the war, in which thousands of people lost their lives, never come to an end because of them?

for all of those who might be wondering: yes, i think it's going to be as cheesy as it sounds 🤪 also, if you couldn't tell by my awful grammar: english is not my first language, german is.
regardless of all those facts speaking against it, i would really appreciate it if you could give my story a chance!