Back Story

{Annon Note: Yes charater was inspired by a game.. But I figured a necromancer would be an interesting concept to bring in...}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Born into a family of Necromancers, whom experimented in rather advanced practices. He learned all he could with the teachings of his cult he and his family was apart of, he took these studies and findings to further means. Sacred and dangerous means, for many of the Necromancers it was difficult to conjure up undead warriors without them turning against you after a period of time. Even more dangerous that if a blood golem was conjured, one would lose their life entirely since it required a hosts blood to function, and it was usually difficult for the cult and the neighborhood to bring down.

Discovering his prodigal ways he has come to master and tame the undead skeletons, gradually summoning them with ease and wherever he desired from the ground. With time the cult had gathered to watch him create the hardest of all challenges. To summon the blood beast without achieving death; and so he did. It came to the surface, as some of the blood flowed out from him to generate and give life to the large beast, gruesome, and disgusting, yet Tame beast. He was the one many of the ancient books spoke of.

On a suttle evening, his homeland was invaded by an imbalance of good and evil. For this time Evil was recklessly taking over the planet, demons came through his small town to slaughter men, steal and rape women, even shift changing the children to their own and taking them away. It was all in mass chaos, the town was in ruins, he did everything he could to help, but being sent off by his parents for his own protection he made his escape. Exhausting his resources, he needed souls to regain his used energy in his abilities, he was torn losing his lively hood, family, and friends. But he had to keep going and improve on his skills.

Til this day he continued to expand on his knowledge, and spells. Worked with various alchemy to enhance his abilities he had come to discover, and tweak ones he favored and had more mastery over.