"That's horrible," Roman said. "If it helps, you could use Dean and I's locker room. It's really just the second locker room for the boys but since it's like really far, no one goes. So only like a couple of us go."

"Honestly that would be so helpful!" I smile at Roman. "Thank you so much."

"It's no problem!" He smiles at me. "It all the way down this hall and at the end, make a right and it's the first door on the left."

I give him another smile before walking off. As soon as I'm away from him, I drop my smile.

I'm so tired of being talked about. All I've ever done in this company is work my ass off and stayed out of drama. I've never once said anything bad about anyone nor have I hurt anyone. I truly don't understand why most of them hate me.

I enter the locker room to find it empty. Thanking Roman silently, I set my stuff down by a locker and grab only my shower products. I find the showers and quickly shower, washing off the sweat from the match.

Once I was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I go to the mirror and remove any of the makeup that didn't come off in the shower with my makeup remover. I dry the rest of my body off before getting dressed.

I put in some black tights and a random band t-shirt I had. I put all of my belongings away and sit on one of the benches in the locker room. As I was finishing putting my last show on, the door suddenly opened.

I jumped due the sudden noise before looking up. Dean stood by the door with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Are you alright? You were taking long and Roman had said the girls were being mean to you." He said as he came and sat next to me on the bench. "I wanted to see if you were okay."

I give him a small smile. "I'm okay Dean, I'm just tired of them hating me for no reason."

"I know the feeling." Dean said before wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "I only wish I was at least half as strong as you though. You don't let them get to you at all. I've let them get to me and their comments run through my head all day long."

I frown. "You shouldn't let them get to you like that Dean. They don't know you so how could they possibly judge the real you? They're only judging what they see."

"You're right." He nodded. "Yet, I still can't seem to get the words out my head. You see, the only time their voices aren't in my head is when I'm with you"

He looks into my eyes and I can feel my cheeks heat up.  His blue eyes shines bright despite the sad atmosphere and a small smirk played on his lips.

His eyes looked down at my lips before they looked up at mine. My cheeks only heated up more but I moved closer.

Our lips now hovered just centimeters apart.

"You keep me sane Alex." And with that, he connected our lips together.

I immediately kissed back, letting my body sink into the kiss. Our lips connected perfectly and I couldn't help but smile. I loved this feeling and I wish it never stopped. This felt right

We broke apart and he smiled at me.

"I've been waiting so long for that." I tell him honestly and he chuckles.

"Me too," He agrees. "I was just waiting for the right moment."

I laugh before laying my head in his chest. He wraps his arm tighter around my shoulder and I sigh in comfort.

"Can we stay here like this? I'm so comfortable." Dean laughs at my question.

"I'm glad you're comfortable but these benches hurt my ass." I chuckle before get out of his arms and standing up, him following shortly.