22.welcome back kiddo

Chapter twenty two
Joana

I woke up at least an hour earlier than I would usually wake up at. I cleaned out my drawers and cabinets from the room and bathroom, then proceeded to place them in my luggage. I folded them neatly, trying to spare as much room as possible to put in the cloths and shoes I've had bought. I thought it wasn't much but it turns out I was wrong. During this week I've manage to buy at least five pairs of outfits including shoes and not to mention, I bought quit a lot of cloths from home but I guess they didn't make the cut since I bought more.

After like 40 minuets maxim, I managed to shove everything in the suit case and my carry one. I just left out the cloths for today and for later tonight. Our flight was at 6:00 pm. But we would get their around 4:55pm, since the house is  far from the airport.

I went to bathroom to do my business and then walked out to change into my bikini.

Alexandra my mom, informed  all of us to wake up and get ready early, so we could go jet skiing, eat somewhere, come back and change,  have the rest of the day, then  gather our things and head to the airport

I grabbed my towel as well as some spray on sunscreen, my phone, and  my polaroid.

I walked down the stairs and into the entrance were most of us were seated.

"Good-mornings" I spoke, placing my stuff down and walked out to put the sunscreen on.

I walked back in and took out a donut from the box that was brought last night.

"Hey" laMelo said planting a kiss on my cheek as he hugged me from behind.

I smiled "Morning", taking a bite from my donut.

"What some?"I asked showing him my breakfast.

"Nah, I'm good" he replied and kissed my lips before walking into the living room.

•••

We ended up going Jet skiing which was in fact exactly fun even though I ate shit most of the time. But other than that I guess you could say it was pretty good.

We ate at a restaurant near by. LaMelo and Mateo ended up having to talk to laver and my father since they supposedly ran into each other and made a Dent. And well it turns out is wasn't them. It was Tina and My mother. So that was that.

"Holy shit. I'm full" groaned Zo as walked in.

"I know, so am I"added Maliya