17.welcome to Honolulu, Hawaii

Chapter seventeen
Joana
3 month later

I woke up groaning due to the fact my alarm was going off. I sat up, turning the alarm off. I grabbed my phone from the the side of me, checking the time and the notifications.

I flopped back into bed, feeling really lazy to get up.

But I had to.

Minutes later I walked my lazy self to the bathroom.

I did my business and then I grabbed my blow dryer from cabinet underneath, pulling it out and Connected it to the plug.

I braided my hair this morning and left it damp. So I just had to blow dry the braids and then let them set for a couple of minutes before taking them off completely.

After, I grabbed my tooth brush from my container. I grabbed the tooth paste, applying some of the bristles of the toothbrush. I then placed it under the sink getting it a bit wet before beginning to brush my teeth. Around 3 minuets pastes and I had finished. I then rinsed it and placed it back in the container. I grabbed my mouth wash and twisted the cap to open it. I poured some on the inside of the cap, I rises my mouth with it before spitting it out and washing my mouth out with water. After I just twisted the cap back on to close it and grabbed my towel to clean my face.

I then walked back to my luggage pulling out my makeup bad, and began to apply a light makeup look.

Days before I packed everything thing I needed to travel

Days before I packed everything thing I needed to travel. I packed the essentials and what not.
Since school was coming to an end, both our family decided it would be a good idea by taking a trip and not to mention our families are really close.

To catch you all up through out this month LaMelo and I both decided to tell our parents that we've been together. They were in fact,Okay with everything. They just told us to treat each other with respectful. No fun and games only serious business.