20.apologies

Chapter twenty
Joana

I woke up quite earlier than expected, LaMelo ended up not switching to his side of the floaty and he currently was lightly snoring very close to my ear. So I'm guessing that probably why it cut my 'beauty rest' got cut shorter than normal. Beauty rest . I'm funny huh?, Pssh..hahaha.

But anyways that's kinda not the only reason now that I think about it.

I'm in need of needing to use the restroom. And well LaMelo's head is resting on my shoulder, and well there really isn't much I could do. No lie,  I've tried getting up but Melo would pull me back down so that he could have a pillow to rest on.

But you know how there's always that one person that when they gotta go, they gotta go and baadd.

Yup, I'm that one person.

As each minute continued , I grew impatient. Just thinking of the fact that I have to go. I grew the urgency of  needing to go  even more. And I was driving me overboard as weird as it may sound.

I shook Melo just a little to see if he would magically wake up but due to my luck there was no luck.

"Melo"I whispered, shaking him once again. "Huh"he groaned, not knowing what he was even saying. Literally. I could have taken advantage and asked him to buy me a puppy and he would actually do it.

"How are we supposed to get out" I asked.

"Go back to sleep" he answered. "No, like for real how do I get out. I have to use the restroom" I added. "LaMelo, I actually have to go quit bad."

He straight up ignored me.

"Well I'm sorry but I have to go" I apologize before hand.

I climbed over the sides of the floaty and luckily I didn't tip the floaty over, accidentally cause melo to fall  or else this have be would have be tragic.

Ha. Gotti.

I'm kidding this totally happened.

Whoops.

Lol.

Sorry Melo.

Don't get me wrong I felt bad with no doubt for sure but not as bad as he felt when his blood sucking lips felt after they gave me the hickey.
But then again I couldn't just stay in the floaty and wait till until I couldn't hold it in anymore and that was just a big no,no.

"Oh shit" I shouted as my body came in contact with the water.

I quickly came up for air and so did Melo. Both soaked in water. And to my surprise Jessica and rest didn't bother to wake up. Lol. Not really but whatever.

"Joana, what the fuck" he hissed.

"I .am. soo sorry" I apologize, trying to hold in the laughter from inside treating to come out. "Sorr-"

"Man whatever" he stated, swimming to and edge and pushing himself out of the water and walking inside.

I in the other hand quickly remembered the reason why this all happened as speeded into the house and upstairs and into the  bathroom to do my business.

I walked out looking at myself in my mirror, giggling "Dam bro, I fucked up."

•••