hot mess (part two)

Start from the beginning

Harry tightened his grip around my neck and reached down towards my pussy sinking two fingers inside me.

"Such a fucking wet whore. You enjoy every second of this don't you." I had lost my ability to speak, too high to feel anything except pain and pleasure. It felt so good, his fingers inside me felt so good and his hand on my throat was bruising me in a forceful way. Thankfully Harry knows how to be a proper dominant and he knows how to choke someone and do all the rope tying and everything properly unlike some rookies.

"Answer me!" He slapped my pussy hard and I winced, lifting my hips up from the table as I tried to grasp for air at the same time.

"Yes." I whispered, I couldn't speak properly and it felt so good in a weird way to be dominated like this and treated like this. I love being a whore because I don't have to do anything. Harry does it all, he tortures me and all I have to do is lay here and react to his touch and body. It's so liberating to be a submissive because all I have to do is play along and Harry decides what happens next.

"I know you would." Harry growled as he fingered me, moving his fingers in and out of my wet pussy slowly. "You're so fucking wet, fuck." Harry groaned as he heard my sloppy pussy echo through the room. "You like what Daddy fucks you like the little slut you are don't you?" Harry growled against my face. His face hovered mine as he kept his hand on my throat and his fingers inside me. "So fucking greedy, it's almost disgusting." He said as he forced my mouth open and spit into it before kissing me hard. I groaned as I felt his tongue swirl our saliva around and he literally kissed every last breath out of me, causing my body to tremble against the table as I felt myself reach the point of no return.

Harry could sense me coming and he pulled away from me swiftly.

"Did Daddy say you could come Skylar?" Harry growled as he swiftly pulled the wand away from my clit and removed his fingers from me.

"No." I groaned as I was stripped off of any sexual touch and my orgasm quickly disappeared.

"Exactly." Harry said slapping one of my breasts. "Control yourself." He added as he let the wand fall back against my clit and his fingers entered me again.

This time he stood behind the table and I was free to moan out loud and catch my breathe. He grinded the wand against my clit harder and harder with one hand while fingering me with the other.

"Oh Daddy, fuck." I moaned as I felt tingles of joy roam through me.

"You like that baby?" Harry growled as he pushed the vibrator even harder against my blood filled clit.

"Fuck yes Daddy." I moaned as my fingers curled against the wooden table and my toes curled in the air.

"Nothing better than seeing your beautiful little cunt so wet and ready for me baby." Harry groaned as I clenched around his fingers, grinding my hips against his palm and the wand on my clit.

"I'm gonna come Daddy. May I please come Daddy?" I begged as I breathed in and out heavily into the air.

"Not yet." Harry slapped my pussy and withdrew his hands right as I was tipping on the edge again. Forcing my orgasm back and I cried out loud desperate for his touch and the vibrations as he undid the wand and held it in his hands, instead of it being tied to my clit.

"Please Daddy, I need to come." I moaned begging for a release.

"I'm charge of your body, you're gonna come when I say so like the good little fucktoy you are. Understood?" Harry smacked his palm over my clit and the familiar stinging pain almost sent me over the edge on it's own.

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry." I moaned out an apology.

"Good girl." Harry moved the wand back onto my clit and began to slowly trace his tongue over my slit, up and down my pussy entrance. "Fuck." He growled as he tasted my juices and I crumbled on top of the table, feeling his wet tongue slide against my folds and rim over my entrance. He lapped against my soft skin as if he was a little kitten drinking milk.