pillows&potions

Harry Styles might choke me one day and it might be the best day of my life

DO NOT REPOST

Warning, this contains graphic sex, rough sex(choking, anal) daddy kink and dirty talk and if you’re not comfortable with either one you shouldn’t read this.

Natalie’s feeling lonely without Harry so she decides to have some fun on her own. However, she’s a little too loud and soon he’s standing by the bed, ready to join her.

This story has not been proofread, be patient with spelling mistakes.

Harry is busy working all night and I’m pissed at him for neglecting me. He doesn’t know I’m pissed but I will let him know tomorrow. He always works extra long and extra hard and although I’m very proud of all his achievements it pisses me off. He’s supposed to be here with me and hug me and hold me while I fall asleep but instead he’s hiding in his office all day and all night. He’s told me not to disturb him which also bothers me because I want to disturb him and be near him. I thought the whole point of living together would be to spend time together but now it seems that Harry just locks himself into that damn office every day.

I won’t complain because he’s paying for me and he’s spending money on me but it still bothers me that he’s trying to compensate his absence with his money.

I poured myself a glass of wine and padded up the stairs, slowly walking towards our bedroom. I set the glass down on the bedside table as I slipped into something a little more comfortable. A robe. I laid on top of the silky sheets of the bed and watched a romantic movie while sipping on my wine. Harry should be here with me, watching this movie. He should cuddle me to sleep and share a bottle of wine with me.

When the movie was over and my glass of wine had been consumed I turned over to my stomach on the bed. Sighing as I looked at the alarm clock. It was past midnight and Harry was still working hard. The movie had made me a little bit needy. All romantic movies have sex scenes, it’s like the number one requirement for all romantic drama movies. I sighed as I ran my hand down over my stomach and between my legs, knowing that I would most likely have to take care of this on my own.

I groaned as I ran my palm over my pussy. I grinded forward a little, pressing my fingers against my clit. I rolled over on the bed again before sitting up straight. I removed the robe, my body now fully exposed.

My breasts were plump and my nipples hard as the cold air brushed against them. My pussy tingled as I looked down, observing my own body and all its curves. I’d worked hard on this body, it took me a long time to get where I am today and it took me a long time to accept myself but now I finally feel sexy. I love dressing up for Harry and I love buying sexy dresses and lingerie for myself. I love loving myself and I can finally give in to my body’s need without feeling any shame.

I rolled over on the bed, my stomach against the cushion. I grabbed the pillow and pulled it away from the headboard. If you push the stuffing in the pillow to one side and put it between your legs it’ll give you this amazing tingly feeling. I love it. It’s just enough pressure against your clit and you get to move your whole body while getting yourself off. Most girls just use their fingers but I like to use my whole body. I love the movements and the grinding, it makes me feel a lot sexier than just using my fingers. I love the whole rhythm and sensual grinding that’s created while using my pillow.

I placed the pillow between my legs, releasing a soft moan as the edge of it rubbed so perfectly against my clit and the slit of my pussy. I grinded down slowly against it, pushing my legs into the cushion of the bed and pressing my elbows into another pillow while gripping the mattress of the bed. It requires a little bit of technique to get the pillow to perfectly rub up against you but once it does it’s such an amazing feeling.