Chapter One: Paradise

It was a dark stormy night, the wind howling and the trees hitting against the window of the manor. Diana laid in bed looking up at the ceiling wishing her love would soon return home. She always worried about his life all the time even when they weren't on missions but she knew those were the consequences. As she gazed at the ceiling a sparkle on her left finger enlightened her. She smiled as she looked over at the engagement ring on her finger remembering that day like it was the best day of her life.

She remembered it well. It was their two-year anniversary as Bruce took Diana out for dinner to a fancy restaurant in Gotham to celebrate. Nor did she know that tonight was the night he was going to propose to her. It was hard for Bruce to open up his feelings to her and she knew that from the beginning. After a matter of time he finally gave in as he loved Diana like no other women in his life. She was strong, talented, fierce, stubborn to the core and most defiantly radiant. Her eyes as blue as the ocean and her raven hair so soft as silk. He was a lucky man.

Getting back to their anniversary, Diana had no clue about this proposal. How could've Diana known, it was Bruce Wayne as know as the Batman. He was the world's greatest detective and she could never ever find out anything. Anyway, after getting down on one knee Bruce took the box opening it to revel a sparkling ring with three diamonds in the middle. It was so beautiful and shining a piece of jewelry she had ever seen in her life. After speaking to his heart about the last two wonderful years and more he's had with this spectacular amazon, she finally got down on her knees with him giving him a yes and kiss.

Bringing to the present, Bruce was out on patrol again. Gotham didn't rest for anything. Crime was everywhere but thanks to the Batman crime levels have dropped and more police patrol at night. Diana had every right to be worried as she laid there in bed. She always wanted to go with him on patrol but she knew this was the time he needed to himself which made him happy. Let alone she was already breaking the no meta's in the city rule but he had an exception when it came to the women he loved.

As Diana was about to fall asleep the bedroom door opened slowly to reveal her soon to be husband and love of her life. She smiled as he tried to be as quiet as a mouse but failed when he kicked one of her red high heels that were on the ground. He growled out as she chuckled which caught his attention. "You think this is funny princess, don't you?" he asked removing his shirt revealing his toned abs and muscular body she came to love.

"When you're fiance trips over one of your shoes but he's suppose to be the worlds greatest watchful person, yes it is funny." He changed putting on some pajama bottoms slipping into their large bed. "Yes, but I do recall I told you that you need to put them back into the closet when you come home so I wouldn't trip over them." He told her laying down relaxing. "Where's the fun in that then." Diana said pulling the covers over them as she too laid down with her fiance.

He looked over at her with his bat glare. "Some days I don't know what to do with you women." Bruce declared grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer. Diana loved his body heat. She would never get cold and knowing she was wrapped up in his strong arms made her feel safe. " I know what you could do." She told him kissing his lips hard. Bruce kissed back as he used his arm to flip them over so he was on top. They continued a heated kissing battle.

As they continued their heated love match they began making passionate love with lots of seductive moaning and lustful pleasure that both could experience. After they were done, they both fell asleep as Bruce pulled the cover over both of them as they both drifted off to sleep. Bruce kissed her cheek. "Goodnight princess." He whispered as she began falling into sleep. "Goodnight dark night." She whispered back grabbing his hand lacing their fingers together as one.

Both heroes fell asleep to each others soft breathing and the quiet of the night. Both knew they loved each other very much but what they didn't know was that their lives where about to change as they would both be sucked into another world that didn't recognize, but feared for in the future.

The next morning Diana awoke to the smell of coffee. She slowly opened her eyes adjusting to the sun coming from the open curtains across the room. She looked to her left to find Bruce missing from the bed but coffee on a tray with a red rose. She smiled taking it smelling the beauty and wondrous smell of the flower. She grabbed the mug of coffee sitting up against the headboard as she drank it slowly. She then heard the shower running as she smiled knowing who was in there.

The shower turned off as she heard the bathroom door being opened as a figure walked out. Bruce walked out in nothing but a white towel around his waist, water dripping from his jet black hair as he emerged from the bathroom. She smiled liking the view of her companion. " What are you smiling at princess." He said with a smile as he walked into their shared closet. "Nothing Mr. Wayne, absolutely nothing." Diana replied.

She watched Bruce get dressed for the day as he put on a suit for the office. He came out with two ties in his hand holding up a blue and dark brown one. Diana smiled as she grabbed the blue tie pulling him forward for a kiss. " I love you so much." She whispered savoring the kiss they just shared. Bruce smiled at her grabbing the tie back from her hands. " Well you are in luck because I love you too." He stated. Diana went to kiss him again but was cut off when an alarm sounded on his phone. "Trouble in Metropolis, Superman is already there let's go." Both heroes got quickly dressed for a fight leaving the manor to fight for justice.

Let me know what you guys think and comment if I should do the next chapter