"I- I wasn't stalking. You were buying drugs so... I thought I should prevent you for doing so." I said.

Hell's eyes widened in shock. "Bloody hell, I am not buying drugs!"

I eyed the paper bag on his arms. "Then, what is that?" I asked, pointing at it.

Hell waved it in the air. I analyzed the bag and like what he said, it isn't drugs. It's rectangular and thick. It's like a box. "It's a book."

I stopped and stared in shock. "A... book."

"Precisely." He said, walking away. "Why do you look so shock?"

I thought Hell isn't the type of guy who'll like books. He doesn't seem to be that kind of guy. But then, there's this phrase that says we shouldn't judge books by their covers. Besides, I didn't really know Hell my whole life. In fact, I just met him. He doesn't even count as a friend. I don't know him like the rest of the boys and Bree do. I'm the new girl.

"Nothing." I said.

Hell disappeared into the dark rainy night while I went to the cafeteria and bought some food. It's funny. There I was, thinking negatively when it was just a book he was secretly buying. But the thing was, why would he even secretly buy a book when he could just publicly buy it? It got me curious and thinking again. What is that book? Sci-fi? Or is it Fifty Shades of Grey? Maybe it is, Considering E.L. James is a british novelist. Most boys read porno books. If I am Hell and I love pornographic novels, I would most likely read it or buy it in front of everyone. This is confusing!

When I reached my dorm room, I was shocked when I found everyone piled up inside my room. And when I say everyone, it's the boys. They were playing uno cards and eating lollipops, chips, and a box of pizza.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, surprised to find them crashing in my room.

Elliot looked up from their game, a lollipop sticking from his mouth. "Isn't it obvious? We're here for..."

All five of them squealed like giddy middle schoolers saying, "Sleepover!"

Bree, rolled her eyes. "You lads sound like girls."

I placed the bag of food inside the refrigerator. Walking towards their small circle, I sat beside the empty spot beside Sebastian. I thought it would be a girl's night. These boys had to ruin it. Etienne was sitting next to his twin brother. Surprisingly, he wasn't reading any thick history book. My mind went back to the book Hell is reading. It intrigues the hell out of me.

I waved my hand and he gave a quick smile. So quick that it didn't even last for five seconds. Shy Etienne's back. His thick black framed glasses are back.

"Darn it, Etienne. Why do you always win?" Francois asked his brother, his french accent evident.

Etienne smirked. Again, the first time I'd seen Etienne Sennet twitch his mouth in a smirk. "Brother, I have my own strategies."

So after all, there's a fun side in him.

"This is boring. Etienne keeps on defeating us. Can we play another game?" Xavier whined, putting down his uno cards.

Etienne shook his head and leaned back on my bed. His back pressed against it. At that moment, he looks like a normal teenage boy. Playing stupid games and laughing with his friends. I'm not saying he is not normal. I thought he's the quiet one.

"Let's play..." Elliot thought. "Never have I ever!"

Never have I ever. I played that once last year. I ended up going home drunk and my dad grounded me for a week. No cellphone, no hanging out with friends outside the house, and no social networking sites on my laptop.