Episode One: The Slow Shall Drown ( Part 1 )

Disclaimer: Confessionals will be in bold. Eg, Robyn: This is how a confessional works.

9 Notes, 9 people, One Deadly Night

The story starts with 9 people getting an invite from an anonymous person. Going by the name of " They "

Aesthethic: " Reading Note: Dear Guests, I am inviting you to come to a dinner party in my house. You may not know me, however that is why tonight will be interesting.. " 

Anthony: " Reading Note: This is mainly for me to meet new people, to show the world I am worthy to be here. I hope you will come! "

Courtney: " Girl, I don't want no friends. I'm fine with my daddy. "

Tom: " Reading Note: However, to come, you must choose a persona from the 1920's.. 

Loona: " Reading Note: There is an outfit in this package for you. "

Ash: " Does it show skin? If not, don't expect to see me there. "

Halfy: " Reading Note: If you bring anything from the modern era, you will be killed on sight. "

Wengie: " Killed on sight! Hmm, beauty gurus are going to struggle. "

Robyn: " Reading Note: I cant wait to see you - They.. "

The camera shows a montage of the guests putting on outfits and getting into the carriages.

Courtney struts in saying: " Hi! I'm Courtney and I am the Heart breaker! "

Courtney: One thing these guests should know about me is that I am not a little girl. I will fight!

Courtney is followed by Wengie: " Hello! I am Wengie and I am the Reporter! "

Ash walks in and pulls her dress to show skin: " Ash is here! And Ash is the Mean Girl! "

Wengie: A mean girl... wow.

Tom and Halfy walk in together doing a Charlies Angles gun movement: " I'm Tom and I'm the Spy! And i'm Halfy and I'm the Assassin! "

Loona is the next to walk in saying: " Hi. I'm Loona and I am the Worshiper! "

Robyn walks in holding a pentagram: " 你好  ! I'm Robyn and I am the Satanist! "

Tom: A satanist, i'm going to like this one!

Anthony walks in and fixes his glasses: "  I'm Anthony! And I am the Alchemist.  "

Courtney: I want to pop open his bottle and drink his potion DADDY.

Aesthetic is the last to walk in: " Hiya! I'm Aesthetic and I am an Artist! Nice to meet you! "

Everyone chats to each other waiting for the host.

Wengie walks over to Tom and Halfy.

{Chatting Period}

Wengie: " So, you two seem very close? What's going on here? "

Tom: " We've just known each other since childhood.  "

Halfy: " And we're not together. We're too friendly to do that. "

As more people chat the roof starts to open.

{Drama Period}

Aesthetic: " Wow, a cool roof dude.. "

When the roof opens rain pours down into the living room.

Courtney: " Shit rain. My hair will be ruined. "

The guests run to a place where there is cover and then realise the floor is starting to burn.

Anthony: " That's not normal rain. It seems like acid. "

Loona: " ACID!? Oh no this doesn't seem good. "

As people freak out Ash remembers being gave something in her package.

Ash: " Guys, I got this note with my outfit. "

It reads: Before the house burns.. close the roof over.. it all starts with an urn. 

Robyn: " It all starts with an urn? Hmm. Check around the room for an urn!! "

{Clue Period}

The group look around for an urn for 2 minutes until Wengie spots a glass cupboard.

Wengie: " GUYS I FOUND IT! "

She opens the cupboard and takes out the urn. However there is a note on it. Aesthetic reads it out.

Aesthetic: " Aha! You are now in my trap! All of you will die tonight! However, smash smash smash.. and you can find a loopHOLE. "

As the group look around for something to smash the urn. Robyn re-reads the new note and finds something.

Robyn: " Everyone! Hole is in bold in this. Something must be in a hole! "

Anthony looks up the open roof and sees a map.

Anthony: " There is a map here. It also looks like it has people.. "

Tom: " Maybe we have to recreate that. "

Halfy: " However, it says that there are 8 spaces. And to complete it, one must make a sacrifice. "

Courtney: " And that sacrifice is standing in the acid.. "

Ash: " I know who should go in it.. "

Robyn: " Who do you think? "

People giggle at Ash going to spill the Tea.

Ash glares at Loona with a small smile. " Why don't you go in.. Miss Loona. "

Loona: " Why me? I haven't done anything wrong. "

Anthony: " What have you done right? "

Courtney: " They're not wrong. You've really done nothing. "

Robyn: " Loona don't worry, it might not kill you. It might just hurt you. "

Ash grabs Loona's shoulder, followed by Courtney helping her.

Courtney: " Sorry girl. "

Ash: " Be gone! "

Courtney and Ash push her under the hole. The acid rains down on Loona and she fades away. However a voice is heard.

Voice: " Now that you have sacrificed one. You can get them back... just look at the ma- "

Tom: " So we can save her. Phew. "

Halfy: " However, it's going to be hard. " 

Aesthetic: " Where do we start? "

Wengie: " This painting doesn't look promising. "