I Never Expected This!

For the nth time, you guys, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm overwhelmed by the support you've given me.  I appreciate each and every single one of you!! :D Even you awesome silent readers! ;) You've all given Aqueela a home in the pages of a story that symbolizes true friendship and family.

  I appreciate each and every single one of you!! :D Even you awesome silent readers! ;) You've all given Aqueela a home in the pages of a story that symbolizes true friendship and family

I'm giving a special shout-out to some of you because you legends deserve it! Look out for your names below! ;) 

* Thank you to all of you who have been active on GoodReads in the past few days! Big 'thank you' to:

- Chibe C, Zaina, Zuha, Zaakirah for all rating 'Pause' 5/5.

- Charly for rating 'Pause' 5/5 and for her super sweet comment on GoodReads(see below):

I love the characters and the plot. The author just wonderfully wrapped all the quirkiness of the characters and the seriousness of life together and it's such a fun read. One of my favorite books of all time.

* Thank you to all of you who have recently been on my FaceBook Page. Big 'thank you' to:

- Doxa Diadem, Lee Yong Wei, Joy Oka Itodo, Lubna Rahman for their sweet comments on FaceBook.

I want you all to know that I'm really grateful for your support and I'm sorry if I missed your name. Whether your name is mentioned or not, please know that I'm so thankful to each and every one of you.

If you haven't checked me on Goodreads and Facebook yet, get on it!

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/Pause/GR (available in external link/my Wattpad Profile)

Facebook page: http://bit.ly/cjadlerFB (available on my Wattpad Profile)

Whether you've just discovered me or you've stuck with me for a long while (props to you guys for putting up with me for so long), I'm thankful for and humbled by your support. I have free bonus material for all of you; look out for that in the next few weeks!

And because you guys are seriously the best, I want to form a special group for us! Any team/fandom name suggestions? Anything you'd like to be called as a group? Shoot me your ideas. Comment below!

Oh, and don't forget to rate 'Pause' on GoodReads! The story needs a lot of good ratings to actually sell. Thanks so much!! <3  

See you all in the next update! :D

~ CJ