Planning Party

Grace's P.O.V.

I wake up to the brightness of the sun hitting my eyes from between the clouds.

I roll over and feel something jab my side, this isn't as comfortable as my bed. I then realize we fell asleep on the roof and then I also realize we're gonna be late for school.

I look over a peaceful Johnny, smiling at him and at the thought of the last night. I shake him lightly and he doesn't budge. Classic.

"Johnny I didn't wanna have to do this but you left me no choice."
I get halfway up and violently shake him,
"JOHNNY WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL GET UP GREASER!"

He springs to his feet nearly hitting me in the face. He looks around, realizes where he is, and looks back at me.

I awkwardly wave hi to him and he looks wild. He puts his hands up, rubbing his face.

"You know, a simple, 'Hey Johnny, get up!' would've been pretty tuff too." He says walking over to me.

"Nothing but the best for the Johnnycakes," I smile as I fix his hair.

We both climb back down the roof and walk inside. Everyone is gone except for Pony, who is loudly in the kitchen making himself breakfast.

"Good Morning Sleepy Heads!" He yells not even looking at us, "I hope you enjoyed your stay at La Curtis Hotel's most prestigious suite with the view of the dancing stars. I assume you did, oui oui?"

I roll my eyes and he turns around laughing but then opens his eyes wide once he actually sees us.

"Wow, maybe not such a good night, oui oui." He says, his voice dropping.

"Hey listen we may look rough, but we did fall asleep on the roof, no thanks to you." I say sitting down next to him and Johnny follows.

"Thanks to me? What was I suppose to do? Yell 'Hey you guys! You should probably get off the roof it's 3 am!'? No thanks. I was in bed sleeping peacefully. But for the record I couldn't go to sleep until you guys did because y'all talk incredibly loud. Either that or it was because y'all were right above my room. So convenient." He shoves his eggs into his mouth.

I want to roll my eyes again, and Johnny does. But then it hits me, he heard everything. Which means he heard my last question.

I don't mind that he heard everything else because Johnny and I were talking. But that last question was all me. Oh no.

I look at Pony wide eyed, "Everything?"

And he looks up at me and smirks, "Yes of course."

I get up saying, "Hey Pony can you show me where your bowls are?"

"Yeah sure, they're in the 2nd cabinet on the le-"

"That sounds too complicated, I'd rather you show me." I say cutting him off.

"Okay, okay. Geez." He gets up and I follow him.

I grab his arm turning him to look at me, "Listen I'm pretty sure Johnny didn't hear my last question because he was asleep. So could you please just not bring it up? It sounded good at the time but now not so much."

"Sooo you don't want a bowl?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Come on Pony I'm serious, please."

He releases himself from my grip, shuts the cabinet, and starts walking away, "You have my word."

I smile and whisper thanks.

As we walk back Johnny is already in the bathroom washing up and I realize I don't have enough time to run home.