1

*smut warning (kinda, but I'm saving the real good stuff) in the first chapter because, I'm garbage:)*

"Miss Williams." A voice says snapping me out of my thoughts as I glance over my shoulder, but quickly move so I can look back out the large window of my new office.

"Sh, Im thinking." I tell my lawyer as I continue to look out the window, relaxing as I watch some stupid pigeons fly by. "We don't have all day." He says in a snappy tone.

"Interesting, my bank account would say other wise." I snap back, tired of his attitude. Although my bank account was just fine, my patience wasn't.

After that, the room was silent for at least another minute until I turned on my heels and looked at the several people sitting in front of my desk before I stepped forward and held a hand out.

"Pen." I demanded, showing I was the dominant one and they were here for me. The second my hand was extended a pen was quickly placed in it.

Without overthinking any further I put the pen down to the paper and sloppily wrote my signature, setting the pen down.

"Congratulations Miss Williams, you officially own Williams Enterprises." My lawyer tells me standing with an extended hand that I take with no thought about what I was getting myself into. 

————

"Oi, you just look so stunning." My right hand man tells me as I close my eyes before letting out a breath.

"What was I thinking Niall?" I ask rubbing my eyes so roughly I see stars for a second before I feel his hand on my shoulder. "You were thinkin' smart, that's what your were doin'." He say and you shake your head.

"I'm not meant for these fancy parties and this stupid business, what the hell am I even doing?" I ramble before Niall shakes his head.

"So you wasted all those years at university just to become a florist or maybe a Plummer." Niall says with a cheeky grin and I roll my eyes.

"Oi, you're an extra cheeky bastard tonight." I say holding onto his shoulder as I slide my pump on.

"Just happy, thought I was forever going to be stuck under your fathers wing." He says and lets out a breath. "Didn't think that old fucker would ever give me his business." I mutter, but it goes unregarded by Niall as he steps back.

"Would ya' look at that. The ol' hag cleans up nice." He says smile shinning in my dark room and I give his shoulder a hard enough hit that he grimaces and backs away from me.

"C'mon M'lady." Niall says holding his arm out as I quickly entwine my arm with his. Niall leads me fearlessly out of my room and down my stair case, where people are casually trying to mingle.

"Ladies and gentleman, the owner of Williams enterprises, Miss Charolette Williams." Niall announces and everybody's head turns to the staircase.

Loud claps are heard around the room as I plaster on my best fake smile and wave around the room.

A waiter places a glass of champagne in my hand, the glass cold against my burning fingertips as I raise my glass.

"To the future of Williams Enterprises."  I say which receives plenty of hollers as I knock the glass back, welcoming the fruity carbonated drink that I take it all in one gulp and hand the glass back to the waiter.

Niall busies himself with a girl off to the side, as I walk around my penthouse. I greet people I've never even met before, people I'm assuming my dad somehow knows.

These people are old and boring. They're all dull, and have nothing interesting to talk about besides my plans for the future of the company, giving me advice that I definitely won't take.